A couple of SOD spoilers for the week of May 28

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
SteamIsTheOTP

A couple of SOD spoilers for the week of May 28

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Fri May 18, 2018 6:44 am

In my own words:

- Wyatt interrupts the Lope wedding and asks to speak to his brother alone

- Wedding guests take sides as they wonder what Liam and Wyatt are discussing

candycpw

Re: A couple of SOD spoilers for the week of May 28

Postby candycpw » Fri May 18, 2018 7:10 am

I hope he's telling him the truth!!!!!

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:26 am

Wyatt tells liam the truth now the moment of truth comes will liam still marry hope knowing the truth and lets say he does goes back to steffy they live happy for a while then hope finds out she is pregnant keeps it a secret an emergency comes up with steffy' s and liam cough cough baby the doctor will need a blood tansfusion of some sort to save the baby but liam's does not match bill steps in and offers his blood boom it matches :lol: :lol: :lol:

putcoolnamehere

Postby putcoolnamehere » Fri May 18, 2018 7:28 am

he's either telling liam the truth or he's asking him would it make a difference to him if steffy and bill werent actually having an affair, because i don't think it does, bill lied about steffy but liam still has no reason to trust her

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri May 18, 2018 8:05 am

I hope wyatts honest.....I hope he marrys Hope then dumps her goes to Steffy she tells him to pound salt...I want to see Hope and Brooke put down all the logans disgust me..so Hope may be single and knocked up dumb twit isn't on the pill? And Liam no birth control in his pocket ? What are they dopey teens doing it no protection? I hope Katie and Wyatt split gawd she is way too old for the wild sexy guy...give her Thorne...now if Ridge dumps the Brooke..put her with Eric give ridge to quinn interesting at least...oh well great spoilers your the best! Barby

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Fri May 18, 2018 8:36 am

putcoolnamehere wrote:he's either telling liam the truth or he's asking him would it make a difference to him if steffy and bill werent actually having an affair, because i don't think it does, bill lied about steffy but liam still has no reason to trust her

If Wyatt waits until the ceremony to tell Liam the truth, I think that Liam will go through with the wedding because he has made a commitment to Hope. But if Steffy is rushed to the hospital because of an emergency with the baby that might put a stop to the wedding.

I think that if Steffy realizes that Liam married Hope knowing the truth then she will accept that her marriage is really over. I want Steffy to remember the time when she wanted Liam to chose her for herself and not because she was carrying his child.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri May 18, 2018 8:41 am

stargaze wrote:
putcoolnamehere wrote:he's either telling liam the truth or he's asking him would it make a difference to him if steffy and bill werent actually having an affair, because i don't think it does, bill lied about steffy but liam still has no reason to trust her

If Wyatt waits until the ceremony to tell Liam the truth, I think that Liam will go through with the wedding because he has made a commitment to Hope. But if Steffy is rushed to the hospital because of an emergency with the baby that might put a stop to the wedding.

I think that if Steffy realizes that Liam married Hope knowing the truth then she will accept that her marriage is really over. I want Steffy to remember the time when she wanted Liam to chose her for herself and not because she was carrying his child.

I really wanted Liam to marry Hope so he could put her thru hell like he did Steffy....but to see Hope, Brooke and Katie's face crack...at Hope's wedding...to tempting to pass up.

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Fri May 18, 2018 8:44 am

Liam found away to put it out of his when Hope had sex with his brother on a camping trip and later putting that behind him, she went off and married his brother and became pregnant for him and told him she was not going to leave his brother for him.

If Liam can trust Hope after having a affair with his brother with his hands all over her, and forgave her, well, his Holly than thou saint ways should be able to trust Steffy....... Steffy was a ONS, and Hope had a Affair with Wyatt on him.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Fri May 18, 2018 9:28 am

Ladyking wrote:

Liam found away to put it out of his when Hope had sex with his brother on a camping trip and later putting that behind him, she went off and married his brother and became pregnant for him and told him she was not going to leave his brother for him.

If Liam can trust Hope after having a affair with his brother with his hands all over her, and forgave her, well, his Holly than thou saint ways should be able to trust Steffy....... Steffy was a ONS, and Hope had a Affair with Wyatt on him.

It seems that Liam is able to forgive and forget a relatives hands being all over his woman because they were not married to him at the time. If I am to guess this is the sticking point for Liam. Steffy was his wife and she betrayed him with another family member. I remember when he was guessing who Steffy could have had sex with his first thought was Wyatt. Would he have been better able to forgive her if it had been Wyatt instead of his father.

The writers had to make it Bill because Hope would not have been able to say "I would never have betrayed you with Wyatt".

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:36 am

Ladyking wrote:

Hope had sex with Wyatt while married to Liam? I remember there was a time when she was dating both brothers, but I don’t remember her being married to Liam and having a secret affair with Wyatt.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”