Big wedding spoiler!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
tiga

Big wedding spoiler!

Postby tiga » Fri May 18, 2018 6:44 am

From SOD:

Wyatt stops Liam and Hope's wedding when he asks for an urgent private talk with Liam :o :o :o :o :o

Everybody is wondering what the two brothers are talking about

Lynn1216

Re: Big wedding spoiler!

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:50 am

Everyone could see this coming from a mile away. Brooke was too confident that this wedding would take place. Confidence is the kiss of death on soaps :lol:

Hopefully this stupid storyline will be over now, Steffy gets her way so she stops throwing her tantrum and Hope can move on to someone new .

ngirl49

Postby ngirl49 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:52 am

Lynn1216 wrote:Everyone could see this coming from a mile away. Brooke was too confident that this wedding would take place. Confidence is the kiss of death on soaps :lol:

Hopefully this stupid storyline will be over now, Steffy gets her way so she stops throwing her tantrum and Hope can move on to someone new .

Thank you.

C'mon, Wyatt. Please tell Liam the truth. Reunite Leffy and let Hope move on.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:54 am

I think Wyatt is a weak but decent guy so he will come through I hope

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Fri May 18, 2018 11:54 am

I hope he does the right thing & tells his brother how devious their dad really is. It seems odd to me that Wyatt would not rush over to Liam to tell him this news when he absolutely couldn't wait to tell him when he thought Steffy & Bill were still involved. Taking the advice of Katie on this issue is ridiculous.

Cherphe

Postby Cherphe » Fri May 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Please NO wedding for Hope to Liam..... Hope should just move on somewhere or out!

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Fri May 18, 2018 3:51 pm

tiga wrote:From SOD:

Wyatt stops Liam and Hope's wedding when he asks for an urgent private talk with Liam :o :o :o :o :o

Everybody is wondering what the two brothers are talking about

Either way is a Win Win, IMO, Liam get his for only trusting Wyatt and Hope. The icing on the cake is He does it when the wedding ceremony is going on.... Let Hope stand at the altar with a cracked face for a while. Brooke and Katie roll eyes since they are the ones that know what is in Steffy's heart...

After all the commotion, then the wedding can follow thru, and Liam live in agony with Hope knowing that he could have been with his wife and baby....

tiga

Postby tiga » Fri May 18, 2018 5:25 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:Everyone could see this coming from a mile away. Brooke was too confident that this wedding would take place. Confidence is the kiss of death on soaps :lol:

yes very predictable but i think the wedding still go ahead

dyngbat42

Postby dyngbat42 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:48 pm

Maybe Steffy will go into labor while the wedding is happening, it's hard to tell how far along she is because she doesn't look pregnant to me.

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Fri May 18, 2018 5:54 pm

I think the wedding will stop.
This is a redo of Taylor-Ridge wedding. Brooke/Ridge engagement and Hope- Liam wedding.
They won’t get married and Hope will be devastated- AGAIN. Steffy has the upper hand like Ridge said.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”