Chad Can't Take The Truth!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
EJAMI5555

Chad Can't Take The Truth!

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:09 am

Is it me or Chad can't take the truth of the hot sex that STEBIGAIL had???? :o

monicalewis

Re: Chad Can't Take The Truth!

Postby monicalewis » Fri May 18, 2018 7:48 am

What husband would? No man wants to hear such garbage weather is true or not. Stefan is a slug and needs to beaten to a pulp. Thank you Chad for doing just that.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri May 18, 2018 9:22 am

Since when is violence the right thing to do? If Chad didn't want to deal with Stefan's mocking then he should have called Harold and asked him to pack their things and meet him at the front door with them. He could have sent Jennifer over to retrieve them as an option too. He kept turning back and approaching Stefan instead of acting like a real man by ignoring him and going up to do what he was there for. Violence is never a good option no matter how mad someone is. Stefan needs to start pressing some charges.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri May 18, 2018 9:37 am

monicalewis wrote:What husband would? No man wants to hear such garbage weather is true or not. Stefan is a slug and needs to beaten to a pulp. Thank you Chad for doing just that.

Thank you, it's the same thing that Chad use to do to Ben, bait Ben, so Ben would go off on him, and he would do it so show Abby that Ben had anger issues. Karma, huh Chad? :lol:

feisty51

Postby feisty51 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:37 am

You would think the guy have never been in a relationship before.

The guy has really flipped a switch. I'm looking for him to try and get the alter back.

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Fri May 18, 2018 11:52 am

I'm sorry but CHAD is a freaking idiot. He's known all along his "wife" is crazy. He should have gotten her help a long time ago. She's not only crazy I think she's flat out mean. She knew exactly what she was doing and uses an "excuse" to get away with abominable behavior. Ready to move on from this.

GGC7

Postby GGC7 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:09 pm

AlyH wrote:I'm sorry but CHAD is a freaking idiot. He's known all along his "wife" is crazy. He should have gotten her help a long time ago. She's not only crazy I think she's flat out mean. She knew exactly what she was doing and uses an "excuse" to get away with abominable behavior. Ready to move on from this.

Denial is Chad' s middle name. He needs to divorce Abby and . Move on.

elaine999

Postby elaine999 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:14 pm

Is Chad supposed to be a "good guy"? Then he shouldn't be hitting someone he already put into a hospital. I despair for Chad. He used to be fun and sexy. Now he's simply a dumb jerk.

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Sat May 19, 2018 1:14 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:Since when is violence the right thing to do? If Chad didn't want to deal with Stefan's mocking then he should have called Harold and asked him to pack their things and meet him at the front door with them. He could have sent Jennifer over to retrieve them as an option too. He kept turning back and approaching Stefan instead of acting like a real man by ignoring him and going up to do what he was there for. Violence is never a good option no matter how mad someone is. Stefan needs to start pressing some charges.

I agree that violence is never right thing to do. Chad was the aggressor. It was not self-defense. He was attacking his brother, trying to kill him. He saw that Abby was consensual, so go and figure out why your wife is like that.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Sat May 19, 2018 3:15 pm

It's funny, I was watching recaps of THE wedding today, where they both said out loud, "for better or worse" and I'm thinking, be glad ya'll aren't on a Soap Opera! :lol:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”