The true Gabbi

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Soapbaby71

The true Gabbi

Postby Soapbaby71 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:48 pm

Yes, I understand why Gabbi would be upset with Abby. Today, she talked down to Abby calling her sweet and innocent Abby. But, does Gabbi even remember why she got the living you know what beat out of her? It wasn't b/c of Abby, but for what she got off free for doing. Let's not forget when she was first in lust with Chad and decided that only she should have him. And, she had Daniel's daughter kidnapped and the girl almost died! Rafe and Sammi got her out of that. But it was not right at all. I do feel sorry for Abby, she did terrible things but was not aware of them. Gabbi knew fully what she did and has never had to pay for it. The only one to suffer was the guy she paid off. Everyone who knew the truth forgave her, no one decided on revenge.
Now, she wants revenge on Abby? I am no longer a fan of "this" Gabby, she is back to true self now. Andre' should have fired her, she is no good like her father and brother. Btw, anyone else remembers the woman that beat her senseless from ATWT's from years ago? She did a great job! I miss seeing her.

EJAMI5555

Re: The true Gabbi

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:05 pm

Gabi has the right to be mad at stupid clueless Abby :x :roll: :cry: Abby is not innocent too, remember? :o Abby was hiding from Chad in 2016! She pushed him towards Gabi in 2017! Not to mention, blamed the Andre mess in GabiChic room, said wrong things in court (2018)...oh yes, Gabi has every right to be mad at clueless Abby!!! :x

susannha

Postby susannha » Thu May 17, 2018 11:20 pm

Soapbaby71 wrote:Yes, I understand why Gabbi would be upset with Abby. Today, she talked down to Abby calling her sweet and innocent Abby. But, does Gabbi even remember why she got the living you know what beat out of her? It wasn't b/c of Abby, but for what she got off free for doing. Let's not forget when she was first in lust with Chad and decided that only she should have him. And, she had Daniel's daughter kidnapped and the girl almost died! Rafe and Sammi got her out of that. But it was not right at all. I do feel sorry for Abby, she did terrible things but was not aware of them. Gabbi knew fully what she did and has never had to pay for it. The only one to suffer was the guy she paid off. Everyone who knew the truth forgave her, no one decided on revenge.
Now, she wants revenge on Abby? I am no longer a fan of "this" Gabby, she is back to true self now. Andre' should have fired her, she is no good like her father and brother. Btw, anyone else remembers the woman that beat her senseless from ATWT's from years ago? She did a great job! I miss seeing her.

Don't forget all the Hortons except for Julie has forgiven her for killing Nick yes I know Nick was a horrible person who made Gabi's life hell but Andre was no saint either he torch er the people of Salem for years Nick is an angel compared to him.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Fri May 18, 2018 7:54 am

Soapbaby71 wrote:Yes, I understand why Gabbi would be upset with Abby. Today, she talked down to Abby calling her sweet and innocent Abby. But, does Gabbi even remember why she got the living you know what beat out of her? It wasn't b/c of Abby, but for what she got off free for doing. Let's not forget when she was first in lust with Chad and decided that only she should have him. And, she had Daniel's daughter kidnapped and the girl almost died! Rafe and Sammi got her out of that. But it was not right at all. I do feel sorry for Abby, she did terrible things but was not aware of them. Gabbi knew fully what she did and has never had to pay for it. The only one to suffer was the guy she paid off. Everyone who knew the truth forgave her, no one decided on revenge.

Gabbi needs to move on because she cannot change the past. Abby is doing everything she can do to make things right for Gabbi. Gabbi will self destruct and she cannot blame it on Abby even though she will try to.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:05 am

Gabi did NOT have Melanie kidnapped, the guy did that on his own. Gabi DID pay for killing Nick by going to prison. Gabi was beaten by Raines girlfriend but Gabi had nothing to do with why they were in prison.

The writers seem to think their only move is to pit Abby & Gabi against each other so that's what they will do BUT Gabi isn't the horrible person being described here.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri May 18, 2018 9:41 am

Wow. Here we go again with the "Gabs had Melanie kidnapped" re-write by an Abby fan. Gabs NEVER had anyone kidnapped. She paid an idiot to stalk her so Chad would save her from him and they'd become close again...That's it! Stupid thing to do, true and she's admitted it, but people move on and grow-up. They learn how to handle rejection and Gabs did that. Did she hire someone to stalk herself last summer who then kidnapped Abby, no? She sent Chad back to her and wished them happiness...Grown-up, the lesson from the past learned.
And it was shown why she was beaten up. Nothing to do with anything from when she was a teenager. It had to do with what happened in the Lt. Raines story, so stop trying to connect one act to something not even relevant.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri May 18, 2018 9:49 am

monicalewis wrote:

Gabbi needs to move on because she cannot change the past. Abby is doing everything she can do to make things right for Gabbi. Gabbi will self destruct and she cannot blame it on Abby even though she will try to.

Gabi is not going to self-destruct because she's stronger than Abby. Abby self-destructs and tries to take the entire community down with her. Gabi is angry, and she's allowed to be. If she'd done this same thing to Abby all of her cheering squad would be right there behind her demanding Carlivati to send Gabi to prison immediately, and they wouldn't be wanting Abby to forgive Gabi either. Gabi survives. She will express her anger, try to get a little even maybe, but she will get her company back and she will move her life forward because she is a winner.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri May 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Gabi found out that the guy had kidnapped Melanie and she went along with it. Why didn't she go to the cops? Isn't she just as guilty for letting it go on and on? Gabi was in her sound mind, and in that case, Melanie had every right to be angry at Gabi.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri May 18, 2018 12:49 pm

Opps, double posted...sorry....

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:21 pm

YandR and Days wrote:Gabi found out that the guy had kidnapped Melanie and she went along with it. Why didn't she go to the cops? Isn't she just as guilty for letting it go on and on? Gabi was in her sound mind, and in that case, Melanie had every right to be angry at Gabi.

She was 17 or 18 at the time and probably not capable of making "sound" decisions since the kidnapper "Andrew" blackmailed her to keep her quiet. Don't forget that Chad also found out about it and he didn't tell Melanie either so placing all the blame on Gabi doesn't wash.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”