Dante

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

Dante

Postby centrd » Thu May 17, 2018 8:47 pm

Did you notice today when Dante rubbed his chin how for a minute he looked just like Sonny? :shock:

Wow, either Maurice is rubbing off on him, or the actor who plays Dante is really into his character development and intentionally acting like dear old "dad".

I wish they'd do more with his character. He's just...around.

Seems like he'd be bored to death.

Chococat1492

Re: Dante

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:04 am

centrd wrote:Did you notice today when Dante rubbed his chin how for a minute he looked just like Sonny? :shock:

Wow, either Maurice is rubbing off on him, or the actor who plays Dante is really into his character development and intentionally acting like dear old "dad".

Once Peter is revealed as Heunrik, Dante will be involved because of LuLu.

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri May 18, 2018 11:39 am

Chococat1492 wrote:
centrd wrote:Did you notice today when Dante rubbed his chin how for a minute he looked just like Sonny? :shock:

Once Peter is revealed as Heunrik, Dante will be involved because of LuLu.

Yeah, that's kind of the problem. He's just always supporting someone else. I wouldn't mind seeing him be the lead in a story sometime. He's just this sot of aw-shucks dude that stands around in the background, ready to slap on some cuffs, or make a comment here or there. For a regular on the show, he sure doesn't do much.

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Fri May 18, 2018 11:52 am

I love Dante and I hate his lack of story these days, DZ is so talented and that talent is being wasted :evil:

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri May 18, 2018 12:17 pm

I still think Dante will be involved in the Croyton s/l. Mike is going to think he is talking to Sonny, and spill the beans, about Sonny burying the body, and Dante won`t know what to do,turn in Sonny, or look the other way

Return to “General Hospital”