Go Gabi go!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
AlyH

Go Gabi go!!

Postby AlyH » Thu May 17, 2018 8:30 pm

I loved the prison hospital scenes. Gabi is only one telling poor precious fragile abby that what she did was horrendous. I was almost standing up applauding. And how stupid that Abby just happened to suddenly remember everything just because Gabi said it. Oh These writers are getting on my last nerve. I hope like heck Gabi runs far away from Abby and Chad. Let them have each other. With friends kkke that who needs enemies ?!

AlyH

Re: Go Gabi go!!

Postby AlyH » Thu May 17, 2018 8:30 pm

AlyH wrote:I loved the prison hospital scenes. Gabi is only one telling poor precious fragile abby that what she did was horrendous. I was almost standing up applauding. And how stupid that Abby just happened to suddenly remember everything just because Gabi said it. Oh These writers are getting on my last nerve. I hope like heck Gabi runs far away from Abby and Chad. Let them have each other. With friends kkke that who needs enemies ?!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 pm

AlyH wrote:I loved the prison hospital scenes. Gabi is only one telling poor precious fragile abby that what she did was horrendous. I was almost standing up applauding. And how stupid that Abby just happened to suddenly remember everything just because Gabi said it. Oh These writers are getting on my last nerve. I hope like heck Gabi runs far away from Abby and Chad. Let them have each other. With friends kkke that who needs enemies ?!

I wish I'd been there with you, with popcorn and champagne!

gmruss2

Postby gmruss2 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:44 pm

I just cannot get behind this s/l simply because of the way it is written. A split personality person recovering her memories from third parties with no shrink present. There need to be a professional around to help her deal with these memories. Come on, there should be a little truth about this.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:08 pm

Yes, Gabi said all of the things I wanted to hear! I am glad that she was angry at Abby. And Abby should be in jail than running around free. Where are the police force in this? :x

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Fri May 18, 2018 8:04 am

I actually wanted to slap the (*&#&@ out of Gabbi. Abby will be doing a full and complete confession to murder so Gabbi will be free and with her child yet she's lying there plotting revenge. How about taking some of the blame Gabbi. Your stupid butt could not tell the police or your lawyer where you were when Andre was killed, you never should have said to anyone that you were going to kill Andre and you chose to sell your company so you could be close to Chad, you should have gone with Eve like you first was going to do. Stefan and his witch of a mama could not have set your butt up if you had done all these things. Finally why would you choose a lawyer who never wins his cases? Stop blaming everyone else for your screw ups lady. Abby is mentally ill and feel terrible that you were hurt. She is innocent.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:08 am

gmruss2 wrote:I just cannot get behind this s/l simply because of the way it is written. A split personality person recovering her memories from third parties with no shrink present. There need to be a professional around to help her deal with these memories. Come on, there should be a little truth about this.

Yes Yes Yes! :roll:

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri May 18, 2018 9:16 am

Gabs was BRILLIANT. I was smiling the entire time. Abby came off like an idiot IMO. Standing there feigning shock when she knows she was aware of all of it. She was able to hear conversations between Chad, Stefan and the "alters" so she knew what was going on through all of it. She lies about not remembering so Gabs will feel sorry for her, and proof... She remembered being in bed with Stefan! She better not try and play a "rape" victim after that! I've been saying all along that sex with him was consensual because she's wanted him all along. Gabs nailed it and I hope there is more coming. I hope she lets Chad have it today for sitting at home coddling the real killer while she sat in prison. How dare he treat her like that?!

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Fri May 18, 2018 11:51 am

JaggedEdge wrote:

Gabs was BRILLIANT. I was smiling the entire time. Abby came off like an idiot IMO. Standing there feigning shock when she knows she was aware of all of it. She was able to hear conversations between Chad, Stefan and the "alters" so she knew what was going on through all of it. She lies about not remembering so Gabs will feel sorry for her, and proof... She remembered being in bed with Stefan! She better not try and play a "rape" victim after that! I've been saying all along that sex with him was consensual because she's wanted him all along. Gabs nailed it and I hope there is more coming. I hope she lets Chad have it today for sitting at home coddling the real killer while she sat in prison. How dare he treat her like that?!

Makes me FURIOUS that everyone is coddling POOR ABBY while Gabi is still in prison and almost lost her life and can't see her child....I really hope she can get OUT of their orbit and move into another SL that doesn't concern them AT ALL. I do NOT want her forgiving that witch or being friends. That would NOT be realistic AT ALL.

GGC7

Postby GGC7 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:06 pm

AlyH wrote:

Love the scene too. Gabi has said all along Abby was sick and no one would even listen. Time for Gabi to get revenge. She lost her company, her freedom and almost her life. She needs to big time sue the court and Stefan, Abby and the police.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”