The BEST Day of Hope's Life was Her Wedding to Rafe?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
YandR and Days

The BEST Day of Hope's Life was Her Wedding to Rafe?

Postby YandR and Days » Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 pm

:shock: Are you KIDDING ME????????????

I can't EVEN! The best day of Hope's life, was when she and Bo made LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Rafe/Hope thing has gone TOO far! I.AM.DONE with even TRYING to bear them as a couple!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

susannha

Re: The BEST Day of Hope's Life was Her Wedding to Rafe?

Postby susannha » Thu May 17, 2018 8:21 pm

I wonder what Hopes children will say about that then again they will probably agree.

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Thu May 17, 2018 8:24 pm

I was floored when she said that. Do the writers think we are stupid ? This relationship is so forced I can’t even tolerate watching them. I’m so over them. From
Now on its FF for me. Hope is borderline abusive personality. Drag him over the coals and make him beg first. It’s sickening.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu May 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Ok, so I've watched Days since I was in high school, started in 1969. Fast Forward, I am an adult, taking off from work, to watch Bo and Hope's wedding, since I couldn't record it back then. And, I'm over at my mom's house, who just happened to take off on the same day, and she's walking through the den, where I'm watching, and stops and asks, "is that Hope and Bo?" And I almost fell out of my chair because she had never watched a soap opera in her life, and I'm like, "how did you KNOW that?" and she said that people at work talked about them all of the time! :lol: She was so religious she thought it was a sin to watch soap operas! :lol:

That's when I KNEW that DOOL's and Bo and Hope, had made it! :lol: So PLEASE don't give me this Hope and Rafe crap, it's as bad as them making up the FAKE history of Gabi throwing a baseball to Chad, 5' away behind a park bench, but yet it helped to improve Chad's game. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Soapbaby71

Postby Soapbaby71 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:35 pm

YandR and Days wrote::shock: Are you KIDDING ME????????????

I can't EVEN! The best day of Hope's life, was when she and Bo made LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Rafe/Hope thing has gone TOO far! I.AM.DONE with even TRYING to bear them as a couple!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Agreed! Rafe and Hope together is a snooze. I always fast forward when they are on screen together.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:09 pm

She talking about the current time, not the past. :geek:

susannha

Postby susannha » Thu May 17, 2018 11:11 pm

Was the scene when Bo kidnapped Hope on her wedding Day to Larry one of the top moments in soap history let Rope top that.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:23 pm

susannha wrote:Was the scene when Bo kidnapped Hope on her wedding Day to Larry one of the top moments in soap history let Rope top that.

Yes it was...but I think people took the dialogue, in a wrong way. Hope was talking of "now", not the "past".

LuvBoHope

Postby LuvBoHope » Fri May 18, 2018 7:18 am

Super post! SO thankful I don't watch this mess but even reading this kind of stuff (don't care if it's "assumed" she's speaking only of the present, it was actually STATED "the best day of Hope's LIFE" - which would mean her WHOLE life) is actually laughable & insulting at the same time! Do these writers (the ones with input) really even KNOW the character of Hope? Changine a "little" as time goes by is one thing & believable, but they've changed Hope completely around to having her forget history AND the real love of her life which wasn't but a little over 2 years ago to prop this weakling, Rafe, for her and they, apparently, just don't get it that they're NOT loved by the great majority of the viewers (past or present)! Sadly, I do agree that Bope's children, who they're using for the Rafe propping, would definitely agree it was Hope's "best day", etc. A little research on the REALHope & making her recognizable again would go a LONG way in salvaging her sinking character. It's deplorable what they've done to her - sacrificing her to push Rafe - imo!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri May 18, 2018 8:36 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:
susannha wrote:Was the scene when Bo kidnapped Hope on her wedding Day to Larry one of the top moments in soap history let Rope top that.

Yes it was...but I think people took the dialogue, in a wrong way. Hope was talking of "now", not the "past".

Rafe said it was the best day of his life and so did Hope.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”