Billy is not John Abbott's son

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
KateKate

Re: Billy is not John Abbott's son

Postby KateKate » Thu May 17, 2018 9:20 pm

Blondie69 wrote:
SadieM wrote:I think it would be repulsive if Victor is Kyle's father. He can't sire everybody in town. I am still waiting for the love child of Victor and Ramona to show up.

I forgot about her.

Is Arturo the right age?

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Fri May 18, 2018 12:31 am

Sincerewish wrote:Yes Jack ran a DNA test against Billy, but has anyone ever thought that Billy might not be John's son after all and Jack really is? They should've gotten the original deceased Father's DNA ran it against Jack's.

Victor knew that Jack would do the test so he arranged the result at the lab. Jack and Billy are John's children.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:54 am

soushe wrote:
SadieM wrote:Summer is Nick's daughter.

She slept with Kyle. Kyle is Jack's. Victor can't sire everybody in town. Jack is ready for grandchildren now by Keemo and Kyle. It's about time. I hope he already has grandchildren by Keemo. Too many Abbotts were killed off time for the writers to leave them alone now. and no more organ donations to Victor. The worst was when Victor got Colleen's heart. Bad nightmare.

Yes, it has already been established that Summer is Nick's daughter. That needs to be left alone.
]

But think what their DNA "proof" was. A hairbrush that supposedly belonged to Summer but which had been in Faith's back pack for a while. How do they KNOW Faith never used it? So unreal that they would rely on such flimsy evidence.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:02 am

Faith had to use that brush or she would not been carrying it in her bag lol. Summer is a Abbott. Jack will find out he is John son.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:08 am

soushe wrote:
SadieM wrote:Summer is Nick's daughter.

She slept with Kyle. Kyle is Jack's. Victor can't sire everybody in town. Jack is ready for grandchildren now by Keemo and Kyle. It's about time. I hope he already has grandchildren by Keemo. Too many Abbotts were killed off time for the writers to leave them alone now. and no more organ donations to Victor. The worst was when Victor got Colleen's heart. Bad nightmare.

Yes, it has already been established that Summer is Nick's daughter. That needs to be left alone.

No it's not. They need to bring it back.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri May 18, 2018 10:06 am

If they want ratings to go down down down they will bring it back. Nick and Jack got retested and the writers would not have a brother and sister having sex--they made it clear it was Over..

And what about Faith, fair is fair, if Summer is an issue then Faith should be too since only Sharon saw those test results like only Nick saw Summer's test results.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Fri May 18, 2018 2:36 pm

If this show is going to continue for another three years, they need to introduce a new family instead of all these straggly single people with no purpose. Sick to death of the Abbotts and Newmans. And they ran out of interesting stories s long time ago.

Jack and his addictions are s bore

Return to “The Young and the Restless”