Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
CarselSoap

Re: Spoiler: YES!!!!!

Postby CarselSoap » Fri May 18, 2018 9:42 am

monicalewis wrote:Sharon is a damn fool to have anything to do with Nick after all the lies and tricks he's pulled. Nick is just like Victoria, he will put daddy before anyone and anything.

I see it the other way around, Nick is the fool to have anything to do with Sharon after all of her lies and secrets she's pulled on Nick. Starting with....
lying about being a virgin
getting pregnant with Noah when she knew damn well Nick wasn't ready to be a father
married his brother Adam
married his father Victor
torched his childhood home
changed the paternity test results for Summer
kept Christian for how long??? knowing the baby was not hers and how long did she know he was Nick's baby but still wanted to run away with Christian

Seems to me Nick is the idiot here not Sharon.

Gnuc

Postby Gnuc » Fri May 18, 2018 9:44 am

CarselSoap wrote:
Gnuc wrote: I guess you missed all the posts that have said if Shick got back together the ratings would soar. Not my words but words that have been said over and over. Well that was wrong LOL. Shick has not helped ratings at all. They continue to drop. I never said Shick was a ratings grab <> NEVER :twisted:
But how is saying my opinion a bait? LMAO

LOL, those posts claiming Shick being together would cause the ratings to sore always made me :lol:

Reality is they are not going to make ratings sore, they are contributing to the decline of the ratings. Out of the few people i know who watch YnR, 5 out of 9 have stopped watching or recording YnR because they are disgusted by Shick.

You saw those posts too huh? Shick would raise the ratings for sure LOL I saw it so many times and like you, it made me LMAO.. Reality is soaps are on their way out due to stupid boring couples like Shick. Good god she screwed his dad and both his brothers.. hell she married them all. Disgusting thot. That is not a rootable couple for many. OBVIOUSLY. The writers better get with it.

Gnuc

Postby Gnuc » Fri May 18, 2018 9:45 am

CarselSoap wrote:
monicalewis wrote:Sharon is a damn fool to have anything to do with Nick after all the lies and tricks he's pulled. Nick is just like Victoria, he will put daddy before anyone and anything.

I see it the other way around, Nick is the fool to have anything to do with Sharon after all of her lies and secrets she's pulled on Nick. Starting with....
getting pregnant with Noah when she knew damn well Nick wasn't ready to be a father
married his brother Adam
kept Christian for how long??? knowing the baby was not hers and how long did she know he was Nick's baby but still wanted to run away with Christian

I see it like you do. Nick is the moron for going back to that trash bag. After all the nasty lies she has told and nasty things she has done.

CarselSoap

Postby CarselSoap » Fri May 18, 2018 9:47 am

Gnuc wrote:
CarselSoap wrote:

married his brother Adam

I see it like you do. Nick is the moron for going back to that trash bag. After all the nasty lies she has told and nasty things she has done.

These two are gag worthy!

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri May 18, 2018 9:59 am

Nick should have gotten his act together before even thinking of reuniting with Sharon who was mostly dishonest with him (and wait until he finds the secret she has now). Nick needs to get some decent clothes and work for a living instead of spending days in bed with Sharon. Plus did Sharon quit school? Probably. So Pathetic.

effers

Postby effers » Fri May 18, 2018 11:13 am

CarselSoap wrote:

married his brother Adam

I am not a big fan of Nick, but he most certainly is the idiot here. Him cheating is nothing compared to the deception and carnage she has brought upon him.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri May 18, 2018 11:14 am

After everything Sharon has done, Nick is the idiot for wanting anything to do with her. Of course Sharon is the perpetual victim and must never be responsible for anything she does.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:28 am

Riskybeee wrote:
takerkid wrote:All is right with the world! Sharon and Nick are officially a couple again. Things are as they should be. Now let them get married and leave them be. Let them be happy for awhile after everything they've been through. They're the best couple on the show. Maybe Mariah we'll be inspired by their reunion and ability to put the past behind them and pursue her true love. Can't blame a fanboy for dreaming.

I just checked and the show is literally doing the worst it has ever done! Shick the ratings killers have been reunited for 2 minutes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The ratings are already tanking again. I think the end is near for this show. :roll:

Megs9786

Postby Megs9786 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:30 am

I wonder when they are going to tell Faith she is going to do a hop skip and a jump full of happiness god bless her lil heart . I hope its soon or is the lil actress still filming in her movie Overboard ? Any hoot I cant wait to see her lil smiling face. :D

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri May 18, 2018 11:43 am

Faith has been a child while others have grown. Time for SORASing.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”