Bill, TOWN HERO.

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Angiet77

Bill, TOWN HERO.

Postby Angiet77 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:04 pm

No matter what Team you are on, you should THANK Bill. Team Steffy, THANK Bill. Team Hope, THANK Bill. Bill is giving both teams what they want most. Hate Ridge and Brooke, THANK Bill, because he may be the cause of the end of that. The only team that should be mad at Bill is LIAM/Steffy. Funny how true the saying " even the Devil has his day and gets his due". I am Team STEFFY, and sorry but for this period in Time, HAIL TO BILL. I can return to my Bill hate after he frees my Steffy, my goodness the girl has suffered enough. The Free Steffy team. I absolutely love you guys. You have brightened my days with your humor, and steadfast hate of Liam. Thanks.

dew drops

Re: Bill, TOWN HERO.

Postby dew drops » Thu May 17, 2018 11:30 pm

:o :shock: :? :o :shock: :? :o :shock: :?

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Fri May 18, 2018 6:12 am

I love Bill always will, I wont let these writers throwing Bill under the bus and driving over him all in the name of that demonic curse named Liam Cooper, This show used to be Bold and Beautiful now its the most insulting half hour of praise and worship for the emotionally abusive serial cheater named Liam Cooper (Yes I say Cooper that demon doesn't deserve Dollar Bill's name or to be acknowledged in the Spencer Family legacy) Wake me up when Mrs Liam Spencer has been vanquished and the real Steffy Forrester is back, I refuse to watch Liam's eternal doormat's endless thirst for his emotional abuse. Liam Cooper is the worst character is the history of CBS Daytime and the single worst "Male Lead" in all of Daytime history.
#LeffyKilledSteffy #FreeSteffyFromLiam #WhereIsSteffy #BringBackSteffyForrester #TeamSTILL

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:08 am

malayshia escalia wrote:I love Bill always will, I wont let these writers throwing Bill under the bus and driving over him all in the name of that demonic curse named Liam Cooper, This show used to be Bold and Beautiful now its the most insulting half hour of praise and worship for the emotionally abusive serial cheater named Liam Cooper (Yes I say Cooper that demon doesn't deserve Dollar Bill's name or to be acknowledged in the Spencer Family legacy) Wake me up when Mrs Liam Spencer has been vanquished and the real Steffy Forrester is back, I refuse to watch Liam's eternal doormat's endless thirst for his emotional abuse. Liam Cooper is the worst character is the history of CBS Daytime and the single worst "Male Lead" in all of Daytime history.
#LeffyKilledSteffy #FreeSteffyFromLiam #WhereIsSteffy #BringBackSteffyForrester #TeamSTILL

I go way back to sitting by the radio with my mom. Liam is the worst character EVER. I have never had so much SOAP HATE for any character.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:43 pm

malayshia escalia wrote:I love Bill always will, I wont let these writers throwing Bill under the bus and driving over him all in the name of that demonic curse named Liam Cooper, This show used to be Bold and Beautiful now its the most insulting half hour of praise and worship for the emotionally abusive serial cheater named Liam Cooper (Yes I say Cooper that demon doesn't deserve Dollar Bill's name or to be acknowledged in the Spencer Family legacy) Wake me up when Mrs Liam Spencer has been vanquished and the real Steffy Forrester is back, I refuse to watch Liam's eternal doormat's endless thirst for his emotional abuse. Liam Cooper is the worst character is the history of CBS Daytime and the single worst "Male Lead" in all of Daytime history.

And not only is he the worst character but he is also the most boring character in daytime history

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”