Katie deserves to lose Wyatt over this manipulation.

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
loveridge

Re: Katie deserves to lose Wyatt over this manipulation.

Postby loveridge » Fri May 18, 2018 6:30 am

MyBaddMove wrote:
happens wrote:If Katie deserves to lose Wyatt for asking him to keep Bill's lie a secret, then Steffy deserves to lose Liam for asking him to keep Bill's lie a secret. Nope, I wasn't upset with Steffy for asking Liam to lie, I'm not upset with Katie for asking Wyatt to do the same. I was upset with Liam for withholding the truth from Sally though. But I want Steffy away from the waffle boy and I liked Tally as a couple.

I don't think Watie will be over because of this. Makes no sense why..
Even though Katie has a point, Liam should still make that choice himself. If Liam goes back to Steffy knowing he can't trust her completely, that is his own fault. This protection of saint Liam is getting silly.

Amen to that and sick of the liam worship as well why should people sacrifice themselves for saint liam if liam is too dumb to figure out what is going on well that is his problem explains why the ratings are in the toilet because of all things liam

lapue

Postby lapue » Fri May 18, 2018 7:23 am

Selfish is the perfect word here for Katie. She has taken her on hatred for Steffy to use against her. She knew years ago that Bill loved Steffy but went back to her because she was pregnant. She said Liam loves Hope maybe but not in love with Hope. Liam wants to be the knight in shining armor for this is and always will be in Hope. Steffy screwed up but she did not go looking for Bill. Liam seems to have forgotten how Hope married Wyatt 5 min after her didn’t show. I would like to see Wyatt tell Liam the truth Liam is counting on him to tell him the truth. As for Katie she needs to loose Wyatt over this once and for all.

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Fri May 18, 2018 7:39 am

MyBaddMove wrote:
happens wrote:If Katie deserves to lose Wyatt for asking him to keep Bill's lie a secret, then Steffy deserves to lose Liam for asking him to keep Bill's lie a secret. Nope, I wasn't upset with Steffy for asking Liam to lie, I'm not upset with Katie for asking Wyatt to do the same. I was upset with Liam for withholding the truth from Sally though. But I want Steffy away from the waffle boy and I liked Tally as a couple.

I don't think Watie will be over because of this. Makes no sense why..
Even though Katie has a point, Liam should still make that choice himself. If Liam goes back to Steffy knowing he can't trust her completely, that is his own fault. This protection of saint Liam is getting silly.

The one thing that I have noticed in Liam's conversations with Ridge Liam had changed his refrain from he can't get over seeing his father's hands on Steffy (which I could never understand since he seems to be quite comfortable having his hands on his brother's wives) to he doesn't trust Steffy. Ridge should clue in to the fact that even though Steffy is telling the truth Liam doesn't trust her.

While trust can be earned once again I don't think that Liam is willing wait while Steffy puts in the work. If she keeps doing what she has been doing she never will earn his trust.

Liam has broken Hope's trust in him numerous times. Hope seems to have forgiven him for all those times but then of course she is always blaming someone else as the reason for her losing faith in him.

Artemis58

Postby Artemis58 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:06 am

stargaze wrote:Katie is at least one step better than Brooke and Hope at least she said that she does believe that Steffy is sorry for what she did that night with Bill.

I understand that when Katie was talking about Liam and Steffy she was really talking about herself and Bill. She feels that with Liam's temperament he may suffer from the same doubts that she did. The way Katie sees it that because Steffy slept with Bill once that Liam will always be wondering if it will happen again just like she did. She also knows how toxic her relationship with Bill became and how it effected her son.

Katie feels that Liam was going back to Steffy more because of the baby than because he is over seeing Bill making love to Steffy.

Of course Katie is going to champion Hope over Steffy. But Katie knows the behavior that Liam was exhibiting before the ONS and I can't understand why she wants that for her niece.

I have to say that while I don't really agree with Katie on this, I can see her point of view. What she is saying is right when she says that doubt is toxic, but who was she talking about: herself or Liam? Was she wrong when she said that marriage was over when Steffy had sex with Bill? Deep down, I really don't think she's wrong but that decision needs to come from Liam and Steffy, not others. Of course, she's going to side with her niece and, she has no great love for Steffy-who was fooling around with Bill when Katie was married to him.
In the end, I think Liam deserves the truth because building a life on a lie is like a house of cards. Continuing with this lie is not fair to anyone: Liam, Hope or Steffy.

happens

Postby happens » Fri May 18, 2018 8:47 am

Artemis58 wrote:
stargaze wrote:Katie is at least one step better than Brooke and Hope at least she said that she does believe that Steffy is sorry for what she did that night with Bill.

I understand that when Katie was talking about Liam and Steffy she was really talking about herself and Bill. She feels that with Liam's temperament he may suffer from the same doubts that she did. The way Katie sees it that because Steffy slept with Bill once that Liam will always be wondering if it will happen again just like she did. She also knows how toxic her relationship with Bill became and how it effected her son.

Katie feels that Liam was going back to Steffy more because of the baby than because he is over seeing Bill making love to Steffy.

Of course Katie is going to champion Hope over Steffy. But Katie knows the behavior that Liam was exhibiting before the ONS and I can't understand why she wants that for her niece.

I have to say that while I don't really agree with Katie on this, I can see her point of view. What she is saying is right when she says that doubt is toxic, but who was she talking about: herself or Liam? Was she wrong when she said that marriage was over when Steffy had sex with Bill? Deep down, I really don't think she's wrong but that decision needs to come from Liam and Steffy, not others. Of course, she's going to side with her niece and, she has no great love for Steffy-who was fooling around with Bill when Katie was married to him.
In the end, I think Liam deserves the truth because building a life on a lie is like a house of cards. Continuing with this lie is not fair to anyone: Liam, Hope or Steffy.

I totally agee. Good post. Liam believing this setup isn't fair to anyone. However I'd like to add...Liam does have the truth already. He's heard the truth from Steffy and he's heard the truth from Ridge. He chooses to believe Wyatt's account. Although the last time Wyatt saw Liam, Wyatt flat out told him he did not SEE anything going on between Bill and Steffy. All he saw was that room and the hug and that's what he's basing this on. So Liam should have gotten a clue that maybe Wyatt is mistaken. And there's more to this than what meets the eye. Just like with the Italy deception... Hope late for the wedding...the note on the pillow... Liam knows what Bill is capable of when he wants Liam to believe a lie....The Cabo MRI scan...the list goes on. Liam deserves to lose Steffy over this imo. Getting engaged to Hope, promising to pledge the rest of his life loving Hope, being faithful to Hope, all because he believes Wyatt over Steffy.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:20 am

LoganH8tr wrote:

The difference is...Wyatt is Liam's brother. They are in a good place and Liam looks to Wyatt as the only person who is honest with him.

In Steffy's case...Liam keeping the lie a secret was not hurting his brother or a family member. Neither him nor Steffy had any obligation towards Sally.

Steffy was trying to get Thomas to spend more time with his son and protect the company.

Katie wants to keep a family apart...all because she has residual bitterness about BRILL. Also...she is seeing those $$$ signs and her Logan gold digging genes are emerging...once again.

Wyatt needs to leave her pathetic behind.

Liam might not be Thomas’s brother but Steffy is his sister, and they have always been close and expected honesty from one another.

How was Liam and Steffy’s secret not hurting anyone ? Thomas believed that the mother of his child was dying that is devastating to think that your child will go through that kind of pain. Plus he had to leave the woman he loved and the company they were building together. Thomas finally had the chance to be in charge and make real decisions in his career . You are correct Steffy had no obligation to Sally just as Katie has no obligation to Steffy.

Katie like Steffy thinks she is putting her family member with the right person, but I do think in both cases there is an element of revenge. Steffy wanted revenge on Sally and Katie wants revenge on Steffy.

These two lies are shockingly similar and if Katie is wrong for this then so was Steffy .

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Fri May 18, 2018 12:11 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:

The difference is...Wyatt is Liam's brother. They are in a good place and Liam looks to Wyatt as the only person who is honest with him.

In Steffy's case...Liam keeping the lie a secret was not hurting his brother or a family member. Neither him nor Steffy had any obligation towards Sally.

Steffy was trying to get Thomas to spend more time with his son and protect the company.

Katie wants to keep a family apart...all because she has residual bitterness about BRILL. Also...she is seeing those $$$ signs and her Logan gold digging genes are emerging...once again.

Another difference and IMO it is huge. Steffy did not talk with Thomas about the lie with Caroline dying. The exact wording to Liam was they needed to stay out of it. Wyatt hasn't stayed out of it. He now knows he lied to his brother. The longer he knows the truth without saying anything the more it becomes his lie. Bill had no power to destroy Steam's reunion, that is all Wyatt. If he would have just like Steffy stayed out of it, he would have no responsibility to right his wrong. A wrong to his innocent niece. Since Liam currently is a deadbeat dad, this lie will further deny bonding between father and daughter. Bill's lie at least allowed bonding between deadbeat dad and bond with his innocent child.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:02 pm

trytryagain wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:

Another difference and IMO it is huge. Steffy did not talk with Thomas about the lie with Caroline dying. The exact wording to Liam was they needed to stay out of it. Wyatt hasn't stayed out of it. He now knows he lied to his brother. The longer he knows the truth without saying anything the more it becomes his lie. Bill had no power to destroy Steam's reunion, that is all Wyatt. If he would have just like Steffy stayed out of it, he would have no responsibility to right his wrong. A wrong to his innocent niece. Since Liam currently is a deadbeat dad, this lie will further deny bonding between father and daughter. Bill's lie at least allowed bonding between deadbeat dad and bond with his innocent child.

Bill’s lie did not allow bonding between a deadbeat dad and his innocent child . Thomas was not a deadbeat dad , Caroline moved to New York.

Bill’s lie tore apart an innocent child’s family. Caroline and Thomas were friends , they had mutual love and respect and were co-parenting . Now Thomas can’t stand Caroline and cannot trust her . Douglas went from living with just his mom , to having both parents , and then back to just his mom. Yea, that kind of drastic change is great for kids. Thomas and Caroline might never get back to where they were before this lie, and the person who suffers the most from that is Douglas.

beckyt

Postby beckyt » Fri May 18, 2018 5:48 pm

Tilda wrote:
Lady Jana wrote:I am in 100% agreement with both of the two posts above. Katie has decided that Hope, her niece needs to "win" Liam because Hope is a L-O-G-A-N. You know what? I say "dog do-do" to that! I thought Katie had a heart.

When she was fighting BIG time with Quinn and basically put her hatred aside to save Quinn's life, Katie went up hundred's of brownie points in my mind. I thought Katie had finally grown up and was better than Brooke and the other Logans. Well, I guess I was wrong, big time.

Katie knows how upset Steffy was when she screwed up and slept with Bill. Katie was the first person Steffy went to. Yet, here is Katie telling Wyatt to basically ruin Steffy's and her babys life for Hope and Bill -- and for Wyatt's monetary gain.

Katie's choice is making me sick! I hope she loses Wyatt and if she gets with Thorne, he hurts her, like she feels others deserve to be hurt when it benefits her, Wyatt and her family! An innocent woman and her baby can be thrown under the bus...who cares? :x :x :x

Correction, Katie does not have a heart, it is her brothers heart.She and her niece has always been losers. Hope needs to get pregnant by Liam and blame the baby on Wyatt so she and Wyatt can get back together.Hope knows that Liam loves his wife and it isn't Hope Is she really that desperate for a man? My fingers are crossed that Brooke is caught ranting off about Steffy in Ridge ear range. Brooke has always hated Steffy, now her hatred is spilling all over her. Her and Ridge need to break up. Will Bill want her back or will he crawl back to heartless Katie??

No Katie is a true Logan all about what she wants ,, and Katie isnt young anymore so she cant blame youth for her mistakes, Shes a grown woman but she be all about what she wants Wyatt should see her for what she is and leave her!

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Fri May 18, 2018 7:04 pm

I hate this trashy woman. Katie is so pathetic.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”