That Dr Bench gets sleazier by the minute

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
mauimama

That Dr Bench gets sleazier by the minute

Postby mauimama » Thu May 17, 2018 2:35 pm

He could barely keep it in his pants when he came up behind Kiki at the NB! She won't be able to get away from that slimebucket all nite--- I'm sure he''ll "convince" her to dance and to drive her home...
I think I'm gonna hurl!

dimplesrgold

Re: That Dr Bench gets sleazier by the minute

Postby dimplesrgold » Thu May 17, 2018 2:47 pm

I hate that James De Paiva is playing such a sleaze ball after playing the fun-loving Max Holden. But acting is acting. People gotta eat and experience playing totally different characters.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Thu May 17, 2018 3:37 pm

mauimama wrote:He could barely keep it in his pants when he came up behind Kiki at the NB! She won't be able to get away from that slimebucket all nite--- I'm sure he''ll "convince" her to dance and to drive her home...
I think I'm gonna hurl!

I'm even more angry with Kiki because she has never been like before, allowing anyone to treat her like this. The old Kiki would have kicked this slim ball in his junk a long time ago, job or no job.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu May 17, 2018 4:28 pm

monicalewis wrote:
mauimama wrote:He could barely keep it in his pants when he came up behind Kiki at the NB! She won't be able to get away from that slimebucket all nite--- I'm sure he''ll "convince" her to dance and to drive her home...
I think I'm gonna hurl!

I'm even more angry with Kiki because she has never been like before, allowing anyone to treat her like this. The old Kiki would have kicked this slim ball in his junk a long time ago, job or no job.

I've complained about this version of Kiki, too--- our original version (before the writers 'dumbed her down and made her such a spineless twit) would not only have kicked him in the junk so hard that he'd be talking in a higher voice for years to come-- she would've threatened him immediately with either her mother's or Julian's or even Sonny's mob connection -- he would've found the head of a horse on his bed the next morning!

lakotasmommy

Postby lakotasmommy » Thu May 17, 2018 5:18 pm

I think I'm gonna hurl!

Now that the true Ava is "back", Bensch could be swimming with the fishes, one word to momma Bensch is "toast", Ava has murdered for a lot less, at least this scenario she would be doing it to protect her daughter.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:09 pm

lakotasmommy wrote:
I think I'm gonna hurl!

Now that the true Ava is "back", Bensch could be swimming with the fishes, one word to momma Bensch is "toast", Ava has murdered for a lot less, at least this scenario she would be doing it to protect her daughter.

KiKi should have turned him in to the Hospital board. You’re right, Bensch is such a Sleaze bag. I get I’ll everytime I see him!

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:51 am

I think I'm gonna hurl!

I think I'm going to hurl too! :?

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:52 am

dimplesrgold wrote:I hate that James De Paiva is playing such a sleaze ball after playing the fun-loving Max Holden. But acting is acting. People gotta eat and experience playing totally different characters.

I really liked him with Alexis.

Why did the writers make his character a disgusting pig! :roll:

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Fri May 18, 2018 11:40 am

cinderella2 wrote:
dimplesrgold wrote:I hate that James De Paiva is playing such a sleaze ball after playing the fun-loving Max Holden. But acting is acting. People gotta eat and experience playing totally different characters.

I really liked him with Alexis.

Why did the writers make his character a disgusting pig! :roll:

I liked them before he revealed his nasty lol now they're ruined for me.

Petunia64

Postby Petunia64 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Where exactly was Kiki when Dr. Creep walked in on her? I think it was in the preview for Monday's show. At first, I thought she was in the ladies room, checking her makeup. I heard her say what are you doing in here? Was she in a dressing room? I did not know she might perform. Was it last year, that she and Dillion sang together?

Return to “General Hospital”