Should Gabi forgive Abby?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
alan650

Re: Should Gabi forgive Abby?

Postby alan650 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:09 pm

For drama's sake I feel Gabi shouldn't forgive Abigail. It's ridic that they called each other best friends for so long after all that's gone on between them with Chad. It will be interesting to watch if Gabi holds a grudge and aims for revenge!

jay2186

Postby jay2186 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:17 pm

Dkingz1130 wrote:She was not in her right mind!

Its going to be real hard for Gabi to forgive..right now all that is going through her head is all the wrong Abby has done and gotten away with or the fact that its always poor Abby shes sick its not her fault, and I'm sure that Gabi knows that she is sick and that it wasn't her fault but shes tired..tired of being the murderer, the daughter of a criminal or just being the one who always loses in love..or being the punching bag for Abby, Chad, Julie, Lani, JJ, and now Stefan, Andre and Vivian She's been wronged by so many and has just smiled and moved on with her head high..but its hard to continue doing this when its keeps happening and no one not even your family care. I hope she keeps moving and puts Abby and Chad in her past and just take back what is hers and stomps out anyone who gets in her way.

jay2186

Postby jay2186 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:19 pm

jay2186 wrote:

Its going to be real hard for Gabi to forgive..right now all that is going through her head is all the wrong Abby has done and gotten away with or the fact that its always poor Abby shes sick its not her fault, and I'm sure that Gabi knows that she is sick and that it wasn't her fault but shes tired..tired of being the murderer, the daughter of a criminal or just being the one who always loses in love..or being the punching bag for Abby, Chad, Julie, Lani, JJ, and now Stefan, Andre and Vivian She's been wronged by so many and has just smiled and moved on with her head high..but its hard to continue doing this when it keeps happening and no one not even her own family care. I hope she keeps moving and puts Abby and Chad in her past and just takes back what is hers and stomps out anyone who gets in her way.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu May 17, 2018 9:09 pm

jay2186 wrote:

Its going to be real hard for Gabi to forgive..right now all that is going through her head is all the wrong Abby has done and gotten away with or the fact that its always poor Abby shes sick its not her fault, and I'm sure that Gabi knows that she is sick and that it wasn't her fault but shes tired..tired of being the murderer, the daughter of a criminal or just being the one who always loses in love..or being the punching bag for Abby, Chad, Julie, Lani, JJ, and now Stefan, Andre and Vivian She's been wronged by so many and has just smiled and moved on with her head high..but its hard to continue doing this when its keeps happening and no one not even your family care. I hope she keeps moving and puts Abby and Chad in her past and just take back what is hers and stomps out anyone who gets in her way.

I'm not sure why you think Gabi was a punching bag for JJ? Gabi saved his life, they are close.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:01 pm

I find nothing great with JJ & Gabi :roll: Gabi is way mature than JJ. Days needs to find another sweet girl like Paige for him or bring back Bev!!!! Or maybe hook him up with Theresa.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri May 18, 2018 8:48 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:
shar_D wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:No. Gabi should never forgive her and I hope she really sets out to take Chad from her this time.

As much as Id love to see a Chabi reunion, i dont know if its the best thing for Gabi becasue he will always hold a candle for Abby. Unless they make Thomas Ben's i dont see Chad ever leaving Abby.

Did you hear of Kyle coming back to Days? Former Brady....his character could be Gabi's next man :P

Tiff, I already know who Kyle is playing on the show, and he won't be Gabs love interest. :)

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri May 18, 2018 9:05 am

shar_D wrote:
JaggedEdge wrote:No. Gabi should never forgive her and I hope she really sets out to take Chad from her this time.

As much as Id love to see a Chabi reunion, i dont know if its the best thing for Gabi becasue he will always hold a candle for Abby. Unless they make Thomas Ben's i dont see Chad ever leaving Abby.

I've said it time and time again to others who think Chad is incapable of falling out of love with Abby, it's possible. He isn't a real man, he's fictional so a writer can tear them apart for good and change their feelings for one another at any time. So, it is very possible for he and Gabs to reunite and have a good marriage without feelings for Abby interfering. I think Chabby fans cling to and have promoted the "forever love" that some began chanting when Corday said they would be "end game", but there is no forever love in soaps. Personally, I don't want to see Chabi together again either because of the way he lied to, used, and broke her heart last year. She doesn't need a man that stupid. He also has recently let her hang in prison after learning his wife is the real killer of Andre, and to me, that is the epitome of someone who doesn't belong in her life. He went back to Abby, so I say...Let him stay with her until she drives him insane with her.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:16 pm

Perhaps in time she will forgive Abigail. But when your life has been ripped from you, the heart has a long and passionate memory, even if it is recognized that the person causing it all was not in her right mind. It is only when something really great happens and you are standing once again on solid ground, that maybe it becomes easier to let go of a rage, a hatred, a grudge. Gabi needs to have something really wonderful happen to her, and something that makes her SAFE. She not only ended up in prison for something she didn't do, she had her livelihood yanked away from her by Andre. :evil:

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Sat May 19, 2018 12:44 am

No...Gabi should not forgive Abigail. In fact, she better watch her back because Abigail hates her (even though she’ll never admit it, even to herself.). Abigail is dangerous, homicidal, and crazy. She could snap again at any second. She resents Gabi, because she knows that Chad loves her (and so does Eli and Jj, and Abigail can’t stand it.). She’s jealous because Gabi is beautiful, smart, sexy and exciting. She’s jealous because Gabi built her business from the ground up with no help from anyone, while Gabi can only flap her jaw and say what her boss (whether it’s Dimera, the hospital, police station) tells her to say. Yes, she’s mentally ill, but her alters are parts of HER OWN mind. They are not other people pulling Abby’s strings. Abby created them for an excuse to do/say what’s truly in her evil heart.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Sat May 19, 2018 9:06 am

I want Abby to beat the crap out of Gabbi just to knocked that pissed off look on her face. The cow could at least smile knowing she was going to be released and reunite with her child.
Gabby going for revenge will not end well at all and she will be the one who pays in the end.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”