Dresses

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
jacinx417

Re: Dresses

Postby jacinx417 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:25 pm

Did I miss something? What look did Chase give ? What does he have to do with Nelle? Maybe he was once investigating her for the murder of her old boyfriend

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Fri May 18, 2018 6:54 am

crimsontyd wrote:
mauimama wrote:
notfedup1953 wrote:I miss Carly being at the Nurses Ball......................................

But on the bright side-- at least we don't have to see Nasty Nelle walking the red carpet with Michael and her gloating to the tv cameras about carrying a "Q" heir!

OMG, can you imagine what gown they would dress her in with that hideous “beach ball” baby bump? I can see her CrazyEyes now gazing psychotically at the camera rubbing her belly.

Couldn't be any worse than the tent that stupid airhead Lulu wore, talk about hideous.

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Fri May 18, 2018 6:56 am

I absolutely loved Kim's dress. Now that was really beautiful. Easily the best one.

What was going on with that thing Sam was wearing? That was awful.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri May 18, 2018 10:07 am

MarieDet wrote:I absolutely loved Kim's dress. Now that was really beautiful. Easily the best one.

I thought Kim's dress was kind of weird with all those layers of ruffles -- and odd color combination
As for Sam--- that dress and the dreadful hairdo were the WORSE --- UGLY with a capital UGHHHH

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri May 18, 2018 12:36 pm

Liz's dress was much more flattering than some from the past.

I think it was last year that she looked so painfully thin that I was actually worried for her. She looked much healthier this year.

I am super envious of her skin. She's gorgeous and seems to never age. Like Nina.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Fri May 18, 2018 12:38 pm

Don`t get me wrong. I think Stella is an absolutely beautiful women. I think her dress was to low cut, for her age. Something with a higher neckline of been more flattering

Laurabkny2

Postby Laurabkny2 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:46 pm

MarieDet wrote:I absolutely loved Kim's dress. Now that was really beautiful. Easily the best one.

And her shoes!!
When she was sneaking into Peter’s office there was a shot of her shoes, espadrilles sandals that had no business being worn to an event like the Nurses’ ball. Strange.

crimsontyd

Postby crimsontyd » Sat May 19, 2018 11:06 pm

OMG, can you imagine what gown they would dress her in with that hideous “beach ball” baby bump? I can see her CrazyEyes now gazing psychotically at the camera rubbing her belly.[/quote]

Couldn't be any worse than the tent that stupid airhead Lulu wore, talk about hideous.[/quote]

I don’t know about that. Granted the LuLu dress was gosh awful and a virtual mountain of material but at least Emme was actually pregnant and had a natural looking bump. Nelle’s OMG the thing has a life of its own. It moves around and she props her hands on it like it’s the dining table. I can imagine a slinky number like Maxie had on and that huge beach ball. :lol: :o :lol:

Return to “General Hospital”