Oh OH Peter Messed Up

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
fightcrab

Re: Oh OH Peter Messed Up

Postby fightcrab » Fri May 18, 2018 12:19 am

LuvsJason2 wrote:
Chococat1492 wrote:So, Peter left his father’s lighter in his desk, out of sight....sort of. Now, how many days will this revelation take before Anna finds out who her son really is?

Lol well lets see today is Thursday, so I 'd say hmm Probably next Friday...but I also read on one of those unreliable sights that Maxi goes in to labor and Peter helps her deliver her baby, and Sam is involved in it some how.... they also said a baby dies.. dont know if it is Maxie's baby or Nelle's... but also read that peter steals Nelle's baby gives it to maxi he dont want her to be grieving... how sad.. and how bad I dont know what to say...lol

it should be Nelle's baby that dies that insane bi-etch dont deserve to raise any child.... if she is willing to fall down stairs and risk a fetus's life hard telling what she'll do after it is born... :shock:

Nell did not plan to fall down the stairs. It was Carly's fault. Why did she try to take Nell's blanket from her? It did not being to Carly. Just because it looked like Morgan's she had no right to grab it from Nell. Besides, Nell was at the top of the stairs.

dimplesrgold

Postby dimplesrgold » Fri May 18, 2018 1:10 am

Chococat1492 wrote:Once Peter goes down in flames, Valentin better pray that he himself dies quickly because once Nina finds out about Valentin and Peter, it’s going to be HELL to pay. Nina is NO JOKE when it comes to betrayal. I can’t wait to see that!!

You are so right. Everyone thinks that Jason is going to kill Peter but I think Nina is more lethal than any of them. She has a little bit of crazy in her personality and was already suspicious of Peter. Add to that the fact that she is always on high alert when it comes to Anna. Once she learns of Valentin's role in all of this, heads (and bodies) will roll. :o

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Fri May 18, 2018 3:57 pm

dimplesrgold wrote:
Chococat1492 wrote:Once Peter goes down in flames, Valentin better pray that he himself dies quickly because once Nina finds out about Valentin and Peter, it’s going to be HELL to pay. Nina is NO JOKE when it comes to betrayal. I can’t wait to see that!!

You are so right. Everyone thinks that Jason is going to kill Peter but I think Nina is more lethal than any of them. She has a little bit of crazy in her personality and was already suspicious of Peter. Add to that the fact that she is always on high alert when it comes to Anna. Once she learns of Valentin's role in all of this, heads (and bodies) will roll. :o

Peter doesnt have anything to fear from nina except some ash tray coming his way and her wrath :lol: BUT her hubby valentine thats another story ...peter may get shot but not killed off , we would have known by now plus actor has a sign contract , but i think once everyone knows he is annas son they will back off because of their connection to anna , this is why anna wont keep her promise to robert not telling peter she is his mother, lots of people will be after him and doubt jason will kill him if he knows he is robins brother and annas son ...anna will speak up she will have no choice i havent watched todays episode yet so i have no idea if anything new occured

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Fri May 18, 2018 4:21 pm

I got to see last half hour as was interrupted due to Texas shooting. All I will say is that the ending was very good.

Return to “General Hospital”