Jennifer Needs To Get It Together

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
JaggedEdge

Re: Jennifer Needs To Get It Together

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri May 18, 2018 8:47 am

EJAMI5555 wrote:
Stefan will torture away, CHABBY :twisted: It's a long time coming, huh?

Yeah, he pretty much told Chad yesterday that he's in town now for revenge.

Porterfield

Postby Porterfield » Fri May 18, 2018 3:55 pm

Back in the day when Jen and Jack were a super couple she was a good character, but ever since then she has been a waste. I wouldn't mind if she left the show. All she does is worry and be self-righteous. In fact, she was my celebrity crush at one point....not I am sick of her...shows you how far she has dropped.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:58 pm

EJAMI5555 wrote:Jennifer needs to get it together :| It's Abby's fault and needs to face the consequences of her actions. What do you think?

How can you say its Abby's fault?
She never intended to kill her best friend she was trying to get him to stop hanging on to her and he was trying to stop her from going to chad and it escalated and she hit him with the first thing she seen.... in a nut It is self defense,

she freaked out had no control how her mind was going to handle what she did... so her brain short circuited and she split.. she had no ideal what was happening while these alters were taking over ... Stephan raped her, so this is fault too...
?

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:47 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:
EJAMI5555 wrote:Jennifer needs to get it together :| It's Abby's fault and needs to face the consequences of her actions. What do you think?

She never intended to kill her best friend she was trying to get him to stop hanging on to her and he was trying to stop her from going to chad and it escalated and she hit him with the first thing she seen.... in a nut It is self defense,

she freaked out had no control how her mind was going to handle what she did... so her brain short circuited and she split.. she had no ideal what was happening while these alters were taking over ... Stephan raped her, so this is fault too...
?

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:51 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:

?

Well the flashbacks indicates it's her fault! Mostly blaming Gabi part in GabiChic room! She hid the fact that she killed Andre. She panicked too! That to me, is her fault!

About Stefan raping Abby....to be honest, from what I saw, I did not see a rape...but the now the dialogue says it was, from Chad's mouth...so it is. And no, I don't blame Abby. I do have to point out, her alters, are her feelings! So maybe one day, Abby will have those love feelings for Stefan. It's bound to happen in the future...it will depend on a fairly new actress! Kate Mansi is short term.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”