Why is Devon still tempted by his ex? - For what tho?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Nezy

Re: Why is Devon still tempted by his ex? - For what tho?

Postby Nezy » Fri May 18, 2018 12:01 am

ajsp35801 wrote:Devon is in love! Having had sex with Hilary prior doesn't stop his love or sexual desire for her. I don't even understand what the OP is even saying here.

Exactly!!! I don't know why thats so hard to understand, Devon wants Hilary and her past and bad deeds hasn't lessened that love he has for her. I am not really invested in this pairing, but I just don't get why its questionable for Devon to be in love with Hilary. Its not like he's infallible, people love who they love.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Fri May 18, 2018 6:50 am

gmruss2 wrote:I cold see it if she were a nice person but she isn't. She doesn't get along with anyone and she is shallow, petty and a lying manipulator. Beauty just is not enough but I guess that does not matter to Davon cause that is all she has going for her. He is lucky he has any money left since he can so easily be manipulated. I just would not want a man that weak.

I'm thinking he he adored us and came with billions of dollars, we all would want that man. :lol:

lisalisalisa

Postby lisalisalisa » Fri May 18, 2018 10:08 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:
KateKate wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:In my opinion, there is NOTHING sexy or attractive about Devon and Hilary being back together & I DONT WANT to see them together anymore! This whole storyline is ridiculous because Devon is WEAK and DUMB when it comes to falling for Hilary! Thats MY opinion!!!

Well, that's why you have a remote. . :lol:

Devon is hot as August in the city with Hillary. It's the only time that poor boy even has a pulse.

KateKate, I wish I had a remote to mute you actually!!!

:lol: I so agree and wish that narcissistic control freak would mount her broom take flight off the screen .Shes as exciting as watching a building fall down around your head.Most would try to run as far away as possible but not that nincompoop Devon.Ugh

ajsp35801

Postby ajsp35801 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:19 pm

Nezy wrote:
ajsp35801 wrote:Devon is in love! Having had sex with Hilary prior doesn't stop his love or sexual desire for her. I don't even understand what the OP is even saying here.

Exactly!!! I don't know why thats so hard to understand, Devon wants Hilary and her past and bad deeds hasn't lessened that love he has for her. I am not really invested in this pairing, but I just don't get why its questionable for Devon to be in love with Hilary. Its not like he's infallible, people love who they love.

It's so odd to me how some pretend like they don't understand that Devon loves Hillary. It just seems silly.

TheHussy

Postby TheHussy » Fri May 18, 2018 12:22 pm

ajsp35801 wrote:
Nezy wrote:

It's so odd to me how some pretend like they don't understand that Devon loves Hillary. It just seems silly.

A lot of things seem silly and not understandable to some, but it happens anyway, Devon and Hillary are not immune to it...

KANSAN

Postby KANSAN » Fri May 18, 2018 1:40 pm

JustOneView wrote:Regardless of looks, why would anyone want to share life with a complete head case like Hilary for very long?

Devon is a goof second only to Nick. He licks out with a $billion inheritance and doesn’t even have his own office. Laughable

That's what I'm sayin, too....'headcase' is an fitting term for her.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”