I CANNOT "UN-SEE" TODAY'S...

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
lisalisalisa

Re: I CANNOT "UN-SEE" TODAY'S...

Postby lisalisalisa » Fri May 18, 2018 9:48 am

Star Steffy wrote:*
Are they all crazy, acting like this is a normal engagement, what's wrong with these people. Shouldn't Hope not be wearing that ring in public and the engagement be kept a secret...really? She has No Shame at all. She went after a married man who said he loved his wife....Pregnant Wife. There is not a bit of good in Hope right now, she is taking a Father away from his Family that he Loves. The girl is sick. :twisted:

STAR

That baby card is so old and tired.Single mom's all over the place.Futhermore,she messed úp her own life.Personal accountability anyone? Good Lord.Steffys karma regarding Hope is just chickens coming home to roost.Steffy has caused Hope heartache plenty, now she can have a taste of how that feels.Moral indignation over breaking of vows should be saved for the one who slept with hubby daddy and desimated those very vows everyone is going on and on about.Hope isn't violating anything Steffy hasn't already violated on her own.So Hope should respect Steffy "marriage more than Steffy did herself? Uhh ok .As far as she knows he changed his mind about Steffy. Why in the world should Hope care more about Steffy than Steffy has EVER cared about her heart? Not on Hope to put that Humpty Dumpty relationship back together again. :lol:

happens

Postby happens » Fri May 18, 2018 10:12 am

lisalisalisa wrote:
Are they all crazy, acting like this is a normal engagement, what's wrong with these people. Shouldn't Hope not be wearing that ring in public and the engagement be kept a secret...really? She has No Shame at all. She went after a married man who said he loved his wife....Pregnant Wife. There is not a bit of good in Hope right now, she is taking a Father away from his Family that he Loves. The girl is sick. :twisted:

STAR

That baby card is so old and tired.Single mom's all over the place.Futhermore,she messed úp her own life.Personal accountability anyone? Good Lord.Steffys karma regarding Hope is just chickens coming home to roost.Steffy has caused Hope heartache plenty, now she can have a taste of how that feels.Moral indignation over breaking of vows should be saved for the one who slept with hubby daddy and desimated those very vows everyone is going on and on about.Hope isn't violating anything Steffy hasn't already violated on her own.So Hope should respect Steffy "marriage more than Steffy did herself? Uhh ok .As far as she knows he changed his mind about Steffy. Why in the world should Hope care more about Steffy than Steffy has EVER cared about her heart? Not on Hope to put that Humpty Dumpty relationship back together again. :lol:

Yes Hope should have respected that marriage. Has she not seen the fallout for Liam not respecting the marriage? Has Hope not seen the fallout for Steffy not respecting the marriage? Does Hope think she's immune from the fallout for not respecting the marriage? Well we'll see how that works out for Hope. We've seen how well it worked out for Liam and Steffy when they disrespected the marriage.

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri May 18, 2018 10:14 am

lisalisalisa wrote:

STAR

I read here, that since Liam is getting the annulment, that means there was never a marriage and Hope thus didn't sleep with married Liam. The funny part then is, since there was never a marriage, then Steffy didn't sleep with her father in-law. I loved that when I read it...LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

STAR

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri May 18, 2018 10:26 am

happens wrote:
lisalisalisa wrote:

STAR

Yes Hope should have respected that marriage. Has she not seen the fallout for Liam not respecting the marriage? Has Hope not seen the fallout for Steffy not respecting the marriage? Does Hope think she's immune from the fallout for not respecting the marriage? Well we'll see how that works out for Hope. We've seen how well it worked out for Liam and Steffy when they disrespected the marriage.

True Happens, Steffy and Liam didn't use respect in their marriage, but Liam got the ball rolling, when he hooked up with Sally. Thank God he did and maybe Steffy will be done with him in the end. :mrgreen:

Now Hope is starting her relationship with Liam, while standing upon a pregnant wife, :twisted: good luck with respecting marriage there. I can't wait for the end of their marriage, it's like we all have to keep on hearing what a great marriage they would of had for years and years...the we been robbed speech. They have to get married now in order to put to rest the we been robbed speech.

lisalisalisa

Postby lisalisalisa » Fri May 18, 2018 10:06 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
lisalisalisa wrote:

STAR

I read here, that since Liam is getting the annulment, that means there was never a marriage and Hope thus didn't sleep with married Liam. The funny part then is, since there was never a marriage, then Steffy didn't sleep with her father in-law. I loved that when I read it...LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

STAR

Well since sleeping with the Daddy of ANY man that you're already sleeping with, is kind of nasty,married or not,Steffy wins the skeevy award.I think even a boyfriend would be repulsed so THAT in no way redeems Steffy.BUT the whole marriage didn't exist logic is a bit much, even for me.lol

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Fri May 18, 2018 10:39 pm

Hello LisaLisaLIsa! :D

If the annulment occurs, then it means Hope was sleeping with her x-brother in-law, once removed by how many annulments and the father of her stepsister's Baby...LOL! :P

STAR

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”