Chandra Rhimes needs to go

Chat about all the juicy gossip that happens at Seattle Grace Hospital, find links to in-depth recaps and current spoilers!
Annie56

Chandra Rhimes needs to go

Postby Annie56 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:51 pm

Find a new job. She sucks!!! I can't wait for someone to punch Bailey or the turncoat Kevner in the face. Part of the love of watching this show was how all these doctors and students got along with their current teachings. There may have been issues, but the darkness of the violence with Karev last year and this his new POS Menick, who is just a crap stirrer biotch. And I hope the woman that Dr. Grey was suppose to operate on reaches out and slaps Kevnar. I hate this show now and I'm not going to watch anymore.

Annie56

Re: Chandra Rhimes needs to go

Postby Annie56 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Now I really hate this show....a child!!! Damn you writers.

mgmad1993

Postby mgmad1993 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:47 pm

Annie56 wrote:Find a new job. She sucks!!! I can't wait for someone to punch Bailey or the turncoat Kevner in the face. Part of the love of watching this show was how all these doctors and students got along with their current teachings. There may have been issues, but the darkness of the violence with Karev last year and this his new POS Menick, who is just a crap stirrer biotch. And I hope the woman that Dr. Grey was suppose to operate on reaches out and slaps Kevnar. I hate this show now and I'm not going to watch anymore.

Isn't this her show?

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:26 am

The OP is confusing Shonda Rimes ( who developed and writes this show) with Chandra Wilson (who plays Chief Miranda Bailey). I Think it is Bailey to whom she is venting. Lol

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri May 12, 2017 12:57 pm

You can't fire the creator without the show going away. No one getting their first solo show on air would have signed away the rights. Not in this day and age.

Return to “Grey's Anatomy”