Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SadieM

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby SadieM » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:49 pm

Sharon simpering around Nick even during the hearing was just nauseating. She is so smug. I hope Nick discovers her secret about JT and even her trying to blackmail Nikki and dumps her again.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:42 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:
Gemmey wrote:
janetb wrote:Spoiler on this site says Nick proposes to Sharon . Who didn't see that coming. I guess he really doesn't care about Christian. He lost because he was with Sharon, marrying her makes it worse.

The only good thing is that the fact they are so rushed tells me they won't last. THANK GOD. What a gross pair.
Nick is so stupid its ashame. Smh Is he that mind gone that he has to marry Sharon after she was the cause of him losing Christian? IA, they are the worst couple and I can't stand them together because I despise Sharon. She done him like CRAP and lost temporary custody over this tramp and he still act like he got to have her. What is it about her? Ughhhhh :evil:

I can see Nick being stupid enough to think that marrying Sharon would show the judge that they had a committed ,stable relationship and he gets Christian back. Or he doesn't care a anymore and lets Victor get permanent custody.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:18 am

Any judge would wonder why Nick moved from Chelsea to Sharon in a nanosecond. And Chelsea was supposed to be the mother that he wanted for Christian a short time ago. I hope the JT story comes out soon.

effers

Postby effers » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:04 pm

The neck breaking speed with which they are doing this story line must mean a big crash is coming. I honestly don't even care at this point, I just don't want the show to keep focusing on Sharon or Nick. They are dull and there is nothing left to write for them together or apart.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:11 pm

[quote="effers"]The neck breaking speed with which they are doing this story line must mean a big crash is coming. I honestly don't even care at this point, I just don't want the show to keep focusing on Sharon or Nick. They are dull and there is nothing left to write for them together or apart.[/quo I think it's funny how some think he's actually going to take down Victor with the beautiful, wonderful Sharon at his side. As Victor would say "aint gonna happen"

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:17 pm

There is again a pattern of trashing Summer ( I guess because of Sharon) and hoping she's not fathered by Nick. And one or two want her killed off!

I would rather see Sharon leave, maybe rekindling her relationship with the Veterinarian Dr. Sam and leaving for good.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:20 pm

SadieM wrote:There is again a pattern of trashing Summer ( I guess because of Sharon) and hoping she's not fathered by Nick. And one or two want her killed off!

I would rather see Sharon leave, maybe rekindling her relationship with the Veterinarian Dr. Sam and leaving for good.

The need to revisit Summer's paternity and make her Jack's is ridiculous. Other characters have stepkids, Sharon isn't special.

janetb

Postby janetb » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:31 am

Recap Spoiler
Sharon and Nick want Brittany to end the custody issue, family will support them. Sharon leaves and Brittany tells Nick the ruling could be dependent on Sharon, he needs to break up with her. He won't do it, no one decides his relationships. Sharon comes home and she thinks they should break up but Nick proposes. They deserve to be happy and he can't live without her, how nauseating. She didn't answer but I have no doubt what it will be. It doesn't matter what Nick and Sharon want or think, if the judge thinks she's a danger to Christian then Nick will lose for good.

Brittany asked Victoria about JT and Mac is supposing to be returning. Time to wrap up the JT s/l.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:53 am

janetb wrote:Recap Spoiler
Sharon and Nick want Brittany to end the custody issue, family will support them. Sharon leaves and Brittany tells Nick the ruling could be dependent on Sharon, he needs to break up with her. He won't do it, no one decides his relationships. Sharon comes home and she thinks they should break up but Nick proposes. They deserve to be happy and he can't live without her, how nauseating. She didn't answer but I have no doubt what it will be. It doesn't matter what Nick and Sharon want or think, if the judge thinks she's a danger to Christian then Nick will lose for good.

Brittany asked Victoria about JT and Mac is supposing to be returning. Time to wrap up the JT s/l.

Nick had plenty of opportunities to leave Sharon, but he chooses to still be with her no matter what. His child is un-freakin-happy at his grandpa house and is missing his daddy, but his daddy is thinking about a LOSER that caused him to lose his son in the first place. Nick has reached the level of beyond stupid imo. If he really wanted Christian back that bad right now, he will dump this bimbo already. I feel sorry for the little boy NOT Nick. Christian is caught up between drama of his brain dead father Nick and his old, evil grandpa Satan! :evil:

And, it is about timE for this JT s/l to wrap up! WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:59 am

effers wrote:The neck breaking speed with which they are doing this story line must mean a big crash is coming. I honestly don't even care at this point, I just don't want the show to keep focusing on Sharon or Nick. They are dull and there is nothing left to write for them together or apart.
Nick and Sharon are duller than the color gray! I hope the truth about her involvement in JT murder comes out soon as possible. I can't stand this woman and the writer is trying to make her look good so we can become her fans! It will be a cold day in Florida before I like that WOMAN again, because I can't stand the ground she even walks on! :x

Return to “The Young and the Restless”