Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gmruss2

Re: Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Postby gmruss2 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:37 pm

Sharon need to find a love interest that does not have Newman in their name. She messed up when she divorce and didn't move off that property. She will never be perfect enough for Saint Nick.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri May 18, 2018 12:44 am

Riskybeee wrote:
janetb wrote:The Jack paternity s/l is getting old and boring. So many threads speculating that he's related to Victor or he is John's son but Billy isn't. Do we have to rewrite everyone's paternity.

According to today's recap, Dumb and Dumber are back together. Apparently they decided they're more together than just sex. How nauseating. The final insult to Sage is if TPTB have Sharon adopt Christian after everything she did. Then she'd have a legal tie to him when she and Nick break up, again. The poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

which means the idiots will explode sooner rather than later. OMG I hate everything about this bimbo.

I agree, it's not if they explode, it's when. One or both will screw up and end up in someone else's bed. That's what Nick does when there are problems in his relations and Sharon the tramp needs a man. She's told every man stupid enough to fall for her that he's the only one who ever really understood her. I don't think Nick would dump her over her part in JT's death. He might be mad she didn't tell hnim the truth but I except he'll praise her for helping his mother and sister. The Newmans believe they're above the law and protect each other.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri May 18, 2018 10:09 am

I hope the writers make it clear that Summer is Nick's. There are threads where people still insist Summer is an Abbott. If this is revisited, it is bye bye Y and R for me. Sickening. Sharon should deal with Nicholas having a child that is not hers. She had Cassie and Mariah and they were not Nick's and miscarried a child with Dylan. The Jack DNA story only encourages the thinking.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri May 18, 2018 11:08 am

SadieM wrote:I hope the writers make it clear that Summer is Nick's. There are threads where people still insist Summer is an Abbott. If this is revisited, it is bye bye Y and R for me. Sickening. Sharon should deal with Nicholas having a child that is not hers. She had Cassie and Mariah and they were not Nick's and miscarried a child with Dylan. The Jack DNA story only encourages the thinking.

If Summer is Jack's then Sharon didn't do what she's already confessed to which would be another stupid rewrite of history that most wouldn't believe. Sharon gets her wish to be the only mother of Nick's kids. Some want Kyle to be a Newman so then Summer is an Abbott and there was no incest s/l. Christian isn't Sharon's or Nick's. Adam wouldn't need to come back back but I would have liked to see Chelsea take both boys and leave a letter to tell the truth and that Adam is alive and the four of them will be a family.

Sharon has always used her kids. They lie for her, excuse and enable her and she uses them to get attention from Nick. She used Christian to keep Dylan and she'll use him to keep Nick. When Dina took Christian, Sharon told Chelsea that Nick wouldn't survive losing him again, as if she had nothing to do with keeping them apart. She told the truth about the paternity because it benefitted her, not because he deserved to know . She could be there for him, and the idiot apologized for how he treated her. I used to think Nick was one of the few good parents in GC but he puts his own needs before his kids like all the rest. He doesn't deserve to raise Christian when he can fogive Sharon.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Fri May 18, 2018 7:20 pm

Sharon is smirking and tilting her head, she is Awful around Nick. SImpering ninny. Nick talks about high school years saying how BeeYooTiFull they both are. Nick needs to grow up. and get a job. I hope Adam claims Christian or some relative of Sage.

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon May 21, 2018 2:51 pm

SadieM wrote:Sharon is smirking and tilting her head, she is Awful around Nick. SImpering ninny. Nick talks about high school years saying how BeeYooTiFull they both are. Nick needs to grow up. and get a job. I hope Adam claims Christian or some relative of Sage.

Both Nick and Sharon need to grow up and stop pretending that they can keep recreating their teenage years so it will work out this time. Sharon has always used Cassie and trips down memory lane to keep her "bond" with Nick . Dylan wasn't too bright but he did see that Sharon had an inappropriate interest in Nick's life that had nothing to do with their kids. He called her out for using Faith to get information and asked more than once if she wanted to be with Nick instead of him. At one point Sharon thought she and Nick had a "moment" and wondered what they should tell Faith. She also brought up their wedding anniversary, like thy should go out to celebrate. At least Nick called her on that, saying they were both with other people and had moved on. After a divorce there are no more anniversaries, it's just the date.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Mon May 21, 2018 7:31 pm

Sharon is really annoying lately, so perky and chirping about her getting together with Nick to Cassie. SHe was better with Dylan. She's an annoying twit since getting together with Nick, smirking and tilting her head. Nick acts like a Moron especially since it took a few days for him to move from his fiancee's home to Sharon. I hope this reunion ends sooner rather than later. And if Sharon gets pregnant with Nick's baby it will be even worse. The writers de-aging these two is ridiculous. I guess that's why NOah was dropped so "teen age" Sharon won't become a grandmother or known to have a grown son. Silly plot.

Riskybeee

Postby Riskybeee » Mon May 21, 2018 8:37 pm

SadieM wrote:Sharon is smirking and tilting her head, she is Awful around Nick. SImpering ninny. Nick talks about high school years saying how BeeYooTiFull they both are. Nick needs to grow up. and get a job. I hope Adam claims Christian or some relative of Sage.

I know LOLOLOL it is so embarrassing for everyone. SO gross.

janetb

Postby janetb » Tue May 22, 2018 12:43 am

Here we go again with the Nikki bashing. She's not allowed to be upset that idiot Nick is back with the tramp because she was a stripper and not a saint herself. It was the same with Lauren because she cheated on Michael. What mother would want their son with a manipulative, self absorbed tramp like Sharon. Of course Sharon was just being a good mother with her concerns about Noah's girlfriends. She's the only mother whose past doesn't matter when judging someone else.

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Tue May 22, 2018 2:51 am

janetb wrote:Here we go again with the Nikki bashing. She's not allowed to be upset that idiot Nick is back with the tramp because she was a stripper and not a saint herself. It was the same with Lauren because she cheated on Michael. What mother would want their son with a manipulative, self absorbed tramp like Sharon. Of course Sharon was just being a good mother with her concerns about Noah's girlfriends. She's the only mother whose past doesn't matter when judging someone else.

Excellent post !!!
After she kept a child from her family. Lauren and Nikki have excellent reasons to not want this tramp involved with their sons. What mother would want that ?
Nick is a horrible father. Wanting the kidnapper of his son becoming a mother figure for him now. He deserves to lose the custody of this little boy.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”