Stefan

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
hobbesla4

Stefan

Postby hobbesla4 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:43 pm

I am really loving the scenes between Stefan and Kate/Kayla/Steve/Gabi. It is great to see the actors be able to work together and be utilized in interesting stories instead of not having a storyline. I used to love Tyler Christopher’s work on GH. He is just as captivating on Days.

YandR and Days

Re: Stefan

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:01 pm

hobbesla4 wrote:I am really loving the scenes between Stefan and Kate/Kayla/Steve/Gabi. It is great to see the actors be able to work together and be utilized in interesting stories instead of not having a storyline. I used to love Tyler Christopher’s work on GH. He is just as captivating on Days.

Well I'm glad that you're enjoying TC's performance, but to me, the Stefan Character comes off as sleazy slimy gross rapist, he took advantage of Abby's body, and he loves to antagonize. I liked him at first and thought he'd be an interesting mix, being a DiMera and it should have been about him and Chad doing business all along, but they changed him into the character he is now, not a villain that I enjoy, like Deimos or Clyde, Stefan is just a sick man, obsessed over a woman that was a split personality, from a woman that had no idea that she was having DID episodes, he knew, and took advantage of it and is still doing so, with Abby and "his" baby.

I am SO surprised that Chad hasn't killed the SOB yet! :lol:

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:50 pm

While I’m not particularly a Stefan fan, I admit he does play well opposite several other characters. I especially love his scenes in which he goads Chad. I laugh out loud at his snide comments like today when he thanked Abby for the “special moment” after being caught by Chad with his hand on Abby’s baby bump. If he can torture Chabby for my pleasure, then I’m pro-Stefan!

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:03 am

I want to love Stefan because I love Tyler, but Stefan is one of the reasons Gabi went to prison so I'll never like him.

fightcrab

Postby fightcrab » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:59 am

I loved Tyler on GH, now I love him here. He is smart, excellent businessman, but also a passionate lover. And he is a blackmailer and everything a Dimera should be. He also loved his mother as a good son should. I see nothing bad about him. I like him now better than I do Chad.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:54 am

I'm loving Stefan. The show needs this character and TC has the ability to say so much without even saying anything at all.

mrsdpm

Postby mrsdpm » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:26 am

YandR and Days wrote:
hobbesla4 wrote:I am really loving the scenes between Stefan and Kate/Kayla/Steve/Gabi. It is great to see the actors be able to work together and be utilized in interesting stories instead of not having a storyline. I used to love Tyler Christopher’s work on GH. He is just as captivating on Days.

Well I'm glad that you're enjoying TC's performance, but to me, the Stefan Character comes off as sleazy slimy gross rapist, he took advantage of Abby's body, and he loves to antagonize. I liked him at first and thought he'd be an interesting mix, being a DiMera and it should have been about him and Chad doing business all along, but they changed him into the character he is now, not a villain that I enjoy, like Deimos or Clyde, Stefan is just a sick man, obsessed over a woman that was a split personality, from a woman that had no idea that she was having DID episodes, he knew, and took advantage of it and is still doing so, with Abby and "his" baby.

I was so excited to him come on Days but the writers blew it! They've made him look and act like a sleazy car salesman. Ick! His infatuation with a make believe woman is sick. The only funny parts to watch are him messing with Kate and Chad.

Delonjo

Postby Delonjo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:41 am

Gabby was not a make-believe woman. She was a force of nature to Stefan. This "make-believe" woman is used as a ploy to wipe Abby's plate clean so that we can pretend that she was and remains the eternal victim, always smelling like the proverbial rose.

But she ain’t!

Abby is a murderer, cheater and assailant. Those are all true statements.

Stefan did not force himself on Abby. From what I can tell, he made the mistake of lying in bed with his brother's "fragile" (NOT!) wife. A mistake from which he is finding it inordinately difficult to extricate himself. Gabby wanted Stefan and vice versa.

I found it HILARIOUS that Chad always had a ready excuse for all of Abby’s misdeeds until and only until it all fell apart around him specifically with this pregnancy. Then Chad suddenly enraged, as he had no more excuses to dole, especially to himself.

Now she is what she always was: see paragraph three.

Chad’s just another garden-variety hypocrite. Welcome to Salem!

PS: Yesterday Abby sure was acting like Gabby again.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:51 am

YandR and Days wrote:

Oh, I forgot, I hated it when he was talking to Ted asking about Kate being good in the "sack." I think Clyde has more couth than the Stefan character. I think the only other villain that I couldn't stand was Ian, but the Stefan character even out creeps me more compared to Ian, in his dressing gowns. :lol:

pontiacgirl850

Postby pontiacgirl850 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:24 pm

The character of Stefan has so much potential. I just wish the writers would not have linked him with Abby at all would have given him a better introduction story.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”