Nina

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Reese Rose

Nina

Postby Reese Rose » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:28 pm

Am I the only one who hopes Nina gets in trouble and goes to jail . I think she crazy . She acts like
This is all Lisel fault. But she’s is just as responsible.

Chococat1492

Re: Nina

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:46 pm

Reese Rose wrote:Am I the only one who hopes Nina gets in trouble and goes to jail . I think she crazy . She acts like

I love Nina!!
She is definitely between a rock and a hard place with Valentin and Liesl. Nina hates Peter but not enough to kill him. Nina can’t forgive Valentin for betraying her, but she still loves him. I wouldn’t want to see Nina in jail. I really think that no one is going to be charged with kidnapping and abusing Peter. Peter is trying to work Liesl, who is nuttier than a fruitcake. I bet you that, there’s going to be some sort of alliance between Peter and Liesl. I’m ready for this storyline to be over.

Reese Rose

Postby Reese Rose » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Chococat1492 wrote:
Reese Rose wrote:Am I the only one who hopes Nina gets in trouble and goes to jail . I think she crazy . She acts like

I love Nina!!
She is definitely between a rock and a hard place with Valentin and Liesl. Nina hates Peter but not enough to kill him. Nina can’t forgive Valentin for betraying her, but she still loves him. I wouldn’t want to see Nina in jail. I really think that no one is going to be charged with kidnapping and abusing Peter. Peter is trying to work Liesl, who is nuttier than a fruitcake. I bet you that, there’s going to be some sort of alliance between Peter and Liesl. I’m ready for this storyline to be over.

She is watching a man get tortured and starved.
What is there to love about her.

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:53 pm

I don't thin Nina is responsible, she was dragged into this by Lisel. This is all on Lisel

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:45 pm

walkerfan10 wrote:

I don't thin Nina is responsible, she was dragged into this by Lisel. This is all on Lisel

OT: HI! Welcome back, was just thinking of you and how I missed your posts.

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:42 pm

ransomha wrote:
walkerfan10 wrote:

OT: HI! Welcome back, was just thinking of you and how I missed your posts.

Hey guys. I have been sick and not posting much. this show really has me thinking. Why the hell do I watch lately. then I saw my Cujo come in to break up the wedding and Bam I'm back. sick her Cujo and snatch that dayum pillow out of her while you're at it.

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:07 am

walkerfan10 wrote:
Hey guys. I have been sick and not posting much. this show really has me thinking. Why the hell do I watch lately. then I saw my Cujo come in to break up the wedding and Bam I'm back. sick her Cujo and snatch that dayum pillow out of her while you're at it.

That's no pillow, that's a Q baby. Nelle has seen many doctors including Monica. I am sure they would notice a pillow instead of a growing baby.

Cujo needs to go back to the funny farm.

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:27 am

walkerfan10 wrote:

Agreed. I love Obrecht but she's a total quack :lol: and this is all on her!!

centrd

Postby centrd » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:05 pm

LOVE Nina. She's not always prone to the best decisions, especially when grief is in play. And her grief over Nathan is making her crazy. Not as badly as Obrecht, though. She'll come to her senses eventually, and thankfully, she's already prevented Obrecht from killing Peter a number of times.

Valentin's going to figure it out and then he'll cover Nina's butt, while Obrecht's getting side-tracked into telling her own story. Maybe SHE lets Peter go herself? I thought it would be Nina but maybe not. Maybe Leisl will surprise us and show us she has a heart buried under the crazy. Or maybe it will be Nina and Valentin together, or just Valentin. Or somebody else. Whatever, Valentin's going to protect Nina and she'll probably go back to him.

Fingers crossed. I love them together. My favorite couple on GH other than Dream.

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:28 pm

MarieDet wrote:
walkerfan10 wrote:

That's no pillow, that's a Q baby. Nelle has seen many doctors including Monica. I am sure they would notice a pillow instead of a growing baby.

Cujo needs to go back to the funny farm.

aw C'mon. we were just having some fun. It's really a pillow in real life not a real baby. She is not really preggars. I know she is supposedly preggars on the show. Yeah, My Cujo will be going back but she is out right now and giving them helllll.lololol don't get me wrong, I love the actress Chloe Lanier and I don't really hate Nelle I just want her to get her just due.

Return to “General Hospital”