The blackmail thing

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Johnlives

Re: The blackmail thing

Postby Johnlives » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:18 pm

kandunnbaby wrote:Steffy needs to tell Liam, tell her dad, tell her granddad, tell everyone what that piece of geriatric filth is doing to her. She can't handle this situation on her own and by not telling them, she's not giving them a chance to help her. She especially needs to tell Liam because it involves his daughter. It's not just them anymore, there's a child involved. This is about more than just Steffy and her mom, Taylor.

Yes, I so agree! There are many options for Steffy, but sadly, Bell will have her be a weakling.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:06 am

kandunnbaby wrote:Steffy needs to tell Liam, tell her dad, tell her granddad, tell everyone what that piece of geriatric filth is doing to her. She can't handle this situation on her own and by not telling them, she's not giving them a chance to help her. She especially needs to tell Liam because it involves his daughter. It's not just them anymore, there's a child involved. This is about more than just Steffy and her mom, Taylor.

i know that what she should do but you know how this soap rolls at times...............................

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:38 am

Angiet77 wrote:
sparkycat wrote:I HOPE SOMETHING HAPPENS SO STEFFY AND LIAM CAN HAVE A COMPLETE HAPPY LIFE

As much as I may want Steffy to have what Steffy thinks she wants. Steffy will never have a happy life with Liam, he does not love her. Not even a little bit.
That's not what I see.....they were happy married in fact Liam said all these blah blah love things to her constantly ....he was distress over Steffy and his marriage break up...I think he loves her but he's a idiot ...wuss creep so I hope Steffy gets new guy.....Hope is obssesed after three years she never found another look at her sad sack whiner ..they never should have brought her back...jmo

Sandpebble0618

Postby Sandpebble0618 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:07 am

Totally disappointed with this storyline. Steffy used to be a strong character. Keeping this secret from Liam is wrong and will only backfire on her. I guess the writers do not want these two to be together harmoniously. Tired of this storyline. Just let them be a family!

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:02 am

bnb fan wrote:If Steffy tells though, there is nothing stopping Bill from turning Taylor in. Unfortunately, in this situation, it's her mother's freedom, the fact that her mother hasn't been able to complete her therapy - which doesn't bode well but only highlights just how unstable Taylor truly is.

Initially, I thought if she told Ridge maybe - BUT nope - it does not matter who Steffy tells - guaranteed to obviously be brought to Bill's attention and at that point - a phone call and Taylor is going to jail.

Exactly and even if whatever plan they get to take down Bill and Bill is taken down, he can open his mouth and turn Taylor in. Taylor is unstable now, because she can't handle what she did, it's not who she is but it's gonna be very hard to prove that she was unstable when she shot him.Steffy doesn't want to risk her mother's freedom and she's right. Taylor NOW needs help, not prison.But if Steffy should chose between her mom or daughter, it's Kelly before anyone else.

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:08 am

I don't get this storyline. Liam already knows Taylor shot Bill so just the fact that Steffy is not telling Liam doesn't make any sense.
Steffy belongs with Bill anyways so writers how about showing Steffy warming to Bill ?!?!? Instead of this semi harassment stuff ?!?!

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:50 am

freesteffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:If Steffy tells though, there is nothing stopping Bill from turning Taylor in. Unfortunately, in this situation, it's her mother's freedom, the fact that her mother hasn't been able to complete her therapy - which doesn't bode well but only highlights just how unstable Taylor truly is.

Initially, I thought if she told Ridge maybe - BUT nope - it does not matter who Steffy tells - guaranteed to obviously be brought to Bill's attention and at that point - a phone call and Taylor is going to jail.

Exactly and even if whatever plan they get to take down Bill and Bill is taken down, he can open his mouth and turn Taylor in. Taylor is unstable now, because she can't handle what she did, it's not who she is but it's gonna be very hard to prove that she was unstable when she shot him.Steffy doesn't want to risk her mother's freedom and she's right. Taylor NOW needs help, not prison.But if Steffy should chose between her mom or daughter, it's Kelly before anyone else.

So, are you saying; marry Liam and send Taylor to a psych ward if possible?

J.K.

Postby J.K. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:25 pm

IMO...This is the perfect time for Steffy to prove that she can be totally honest with Liam. Trust him to help her deal with everything, There by Proving that they do belong together. If not, then they don't. Not hard to figure out Taylor has had a total break down! She was not in her right frame of mind when she shot Bill. Taylor should have to deal with the consequences for her actions! Any court would see that and send her to a mental hospital for help not to jail to rot Then the happy couple could live their happy life! Finally ending the Hope/Liam /Steffy mess! That what i would like to see.!

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:28 pm

bnb fan wrote:
freesteffy wrote:

Marry Liam? Heck no. She should kick him to the curb without looking back no matter what. Enough.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:19 pm

freesteffy wrote:
bnb fan wrote:
freesteffy wrote:Exactly and even if whatever plan they get to take down Bill and Bill is taken down, he can open his mouth and turn Taylor in. Taylor is unstable now, because she can't handle what she did, it's not who she is but it's gonna be very hard to prove that she was unstable when she shot him.Steffy doesn't want to risk her mother's freedom and she's right. Taylor NOW needs help, not prison.But if Steffy should chose between her mom or daughter, it's Kelly before anyone else.

Marry Liam? Heck no. She should kick him to the curb without looking back no matter what. Enough.

:lol: :lol: Phew! :lol: :lol: Ok.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”