Carly

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Aplepie

Carly

Postby Aplepie » Mon May 21, 2018 9:53 pm

I hope someone is recording the nurses' ball for Carly to see. She missed Joss and Oscar and now Mike and Sonny singing. A recording like that would be a treasured keepsake for Sonny in years to come. I would assume there would be recording for the nurses who had to work.

Laurabkny2

Re: Carly

Postby Laurabkny2 » Tue May 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Yes, you’re right.
Although now that every phone comes with a camera I was surprised that nobody thought to whip out their phone to record Mike.
Once it was clear he went on stage to perform, someone should have personally recorded it for Sonny and Mike.
Dante? Lulu?
I thought Curtis’ aunt, I forget her name, would realize how important that memory would be for Mike and Sonny and made it a point to record it.

When my family gets together we seems to record every little thing to the point of it being annoying.
Just sayin’

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Tue May 22, 2018 1:13 pm

They'd be recording the azzz whoopin I'd give them all when I got of out jail. Acting like they don't even know she was arrested. If that had been Joss's little boyfriend she'd be glued to the jail cell. When Sonny's dad was arrested he was right there but everyone has just abandoned Carly. They wouldn't even want to know me when I got out. I'd them to kiss my entire azz.lolol sorry guys just ranting.lolol

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Tue May 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Aplepie wrote:I hope someone is recording the nurses' ball for Carly to see. She missed Joss and Oscar and now Mike and Sonny singing. A recording like that would be a treasured keepsake for Sonny in years to come. I would assume there would be recording for the nurses who had to work.

It looked like Oscar's mom, Kim was recording him with Joss.
Remember Britta and Brad watched it on TV one year?

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Tue May 22, 2018 2:13 pm

walkerfan10 wrote:They'd be recording the azzz whoopin I'd give them all when I got of out jail. Acting like they don't even know she was arrested. If that had been Joss's little boyfriend she'd be glued to the jail cell. When Sonny's dad was arrested he was right there but everyone has just abandoned Carly. They wouldn't even want to know me when I got out. I'd them to kiss my entire azz.lolol sorry guys just ranting.lolol

There was a scene that had Sonny telling someone that Carly wanted them to go for Mike.

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Tue May 22, 2018 3:17 pm

taramartin wrote:
Aplepie wrote:I hope someone is recording the nurses' ball for Carly to see. She missed Joss and Oscar and now Mike and Sonny singing. A recording like that would be a treasured keepsake for Sonny in years to come. I would assume there would be recording for the nurses who had to work.

It looked like Oscar's mom, Kim was recording him with Joss.
Remember Britta and Brad watched it on TV one year?

Yes, Kim was recording Oscar & Joss & Yes I remember Britt & Brad watching on TV & all their hilarious comments. I wish Lucas had married Felix but I love Brad & The Britch!

As far as Sonny & Mike...I don’t remember anyone recording it...I am going to assume, it was on TV & the DVR was set because to not have a recording of that would be a tragedy...what I would give to have a video of my dad singing & what I would give to sing a song with my dad just one more time...

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:52 pm

walkerfan10 wrote:They'd be recording the azzz whoopin I'd give them all when I got of out jail. Acting like they don't even know she was arrested. If that had been Joss's little boyfriend she'd be glued to the jail cell. When Sonny's dad was arrested he was right there but everyone has just abandoned Carly. They wouldn't even want to know me when I got out. I'd them to kiss my entire azz.lolol sorry guys just ranting.lolol

At the moment I can't stand Joselyn!

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Tue May 22, 2018 10:40 pm

It’s been a blissful few days without Carly. I’m so glad they didn’t have scenes of Sonny or Michael visiting her in jail.

unlimited

Postby unlimited » Wed May 23, 2018 12:54 am

cinderella2 wrote:

At the moment I can't stand Joselyn!

No. Carly told Sonny to take Mike to the ball. AS far, as Joselyn she has been a pain for weeks. Carly
should have put a stop to her moons ago. This girl is too disrespectful , most Mom's would not put up with her. She would have to do some serious apologizing or she would be shipped to her Dad. Mother's should not put up with bratty kids like Joss.

Return to “General Hospital”