New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
TigerEyes017

Re: New: No Bashing Sharon Thread

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:20 pm

I'm a shick fan and hoping these two will work it out and become a family again.

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:40 pm

Nezy wrote:I have to say again the excellence in Sharon Case as an actress. This was an exceptional performance.

I also have to give an honorable mention to Camryn Grimes. The best mother/daughter duo in a long time is sharon/Mariah. That give and take was effortless, and the look of remorse on Mariah's face when sharon questioned why Mariah didn't tell her? I felt for Mariah, not just b/c she should never have been put in that position from the start, but also how her actions were genuinely out of care and need to protect her mother. This scene, I can't get enough of b/c I get to watch the evolution of them as mother and daughter. Talk about really deep character driven material here, I want more of this.

I agree Nezy...Sharon and Mariah have both been awesome! The writing for them has been wonderful

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:04 am

Nezy wrote:I have to say again the excellence in Sharon Case as an actress. This was an exceptional performance.

I also have to give an honorable mention to Camryn Grimes. The best mother/daughter duo in a long time is sharon/Mariah. That give and take was effortless, and the look of remorse on Mariah's face when sharon questioned why Mariah didn't tell her? I felt for Mariah, not just b/c she should never have been put in that position from the start, but also how her actions were genuinely out of care and need to protect her mother. This scene, I can't get enough of b/c I get to watch the evolution of them as mother and daughter. Talk about really deep character driven material here, I want more of this.

I don't sign in much on this site, but had to just to agree with Nezy on what an excellent actress SC really is...her performance the past week has been no surprise to me, but my surprise has been in the excellent writing for her which enables her to show everyone what she's got as an actress...our girl is the absolute best, both the actress and the character she portrays...so proud as always to be a Sharon fan..

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:46 am

Sharon did good standing up to Abby. I was proud of her and now Abby is going to apologize to Sharon that's nice, but still would not make things better. Our girl will get through this just find.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:48 am

rediculous wrote:

I don't sign in much on this site, but had to just to agree with Nezy on what an excellent actress SC really is...her performance the past week has been no surprise to me, but my surprise has been in the excellent writing for her which enables her to show everyone what she's got as an actress...our girl is the absolute best, both the actress and the character she portrays...so proud as always to be a Sharon fan..

Me too ridiculous

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:52 am

rediculous wrote:

Very good. I agree.

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:19 pm

Yes, I agree SC has been knocking it out of the ballpark.

Palski

Postby Palski » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:18 pm

rediculous wrote:

Hi Red and Nezy! Sharon was fizzling out with some of the earlier writing and Camryn Grimes has enjoyable too.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:37 am

Moniker1979 wrote:Yes, I agree SC has been knocking it out of the ballpark.

Yes she has.

Kattykit

Postby Kattykit » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:49 am

Poor poor Sharon. Everyone is always picking on her. I hate when our girl is bashed. It makes me so mad. Why are some of the people so mean to Sharon?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”