The taping of the shows

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
IPOC

The taping of the shows

Postby IPOC » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:31 am

How far in advance to they tape the daily shows etc??? Abby (Melissa) never looked pregnant to me.

georgygirl222

Re: The taping of the shows

Postby georgygirl222 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:15 am

IPOC wrote:How far in advance to they tape the daily shows etc??? Abby (Melissa) never looked pregnant to me.

That's because she was hidden behind files, her bag and floppy coats. They also tried to stick with more head shots and no side views...but you could see she pregnant. It was a bit gross thinking about it when she had to film her ONS with Scott.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:59 am

IPOC wrote:How far in advance to they tape the daily shows etc??? Abby (Melissa) never looked pregnant to me.

They tape about 6 weeks ahead. Abby had dark coats on a lot. And the large handbag or briefcase did hide a little. She didn't appear to have gained a lot of baby weight.

bridel

Postby bridel » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:01 am

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:

They tape about 6 weeks ahead. Abby had dark coats on a lot. And the large handbag or briefcase did hide a little. She didn't appear to have gained a lot of baby weight.

it gets very confusing when you see the actress drinking and then relate it to the character being pregnant, who should not drink at all. jmo

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:23 am

bridel wrote:
NJ SOAP LADY wrote:

it gets very confusing when you see the actress drinking and then relate it to the character being pregnant, who should not drink at all. jmo

I get that. Even a lot of coffee. But as for her pregnancy she did get very big and her face didn't get a bit puffy. When I was pregnant with my daughter wow did my face swell but not with my sons.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”