So Now Jack Is Hillary's Boss???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mrsdpm

So Now Jack Is Hillary's Boss???

Postby mrsdpm » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:16 pm

I'm confused. Jack's a sponsor but that doesn't mean he can tell her who she can have on her show. She already agreed to tone down the sleaze (we'll see how long that lasts), but she is the owner of The Hillary Hour.

LULIX

Re: So Now Jack Is Hillary's Boss???

Postby LULIX » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Yea! I was thinking the same thing. She not only owns the Hillary hour she owns GC Buzz. Devon gave it to her.

But he can pull his support if he wanted

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:15 pm

IIt seems he is her backer money wise. As he invested in Fenmore's. I don't get how or why jack gets so much say in the running of things. He is telling hillary what she can air. He tells Lauren things or rather tells Phyllis. Doesn't make sense

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:26 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:IIt seems he is her backer money wise. As he invested in Fenmore's. I don't get how or why jack gets so much say in the running of things. He is telling hillary what she can air. He tells Lauren things or rather tells Phyllis. Doesn't make sense

He doesn't tell to Lauren what she can make. He's an investor in Fenmore's but he doesn't make the decisions. He wanted her to drop B&S and she said NO.
For Hilary, he is a sponsor for her show, he wants she puts him in the spotlight but right now, that didn't happen.

The next week, there is a new board meeting to know who should CEO of Jabot and I have the feeling that could be Ashley. We'll see

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:37 pm

Likeyfan wrote:
NJ SOAP LADY wrote:IIt seems he is her backer money wise. As he invested in Fenmore's. I don't get how or why jack gets so much say in the running of things. He is telling hillary what she can air. He tells Lauren things or rather tells Phyllis. Doesn't make sense

He doesn't tell to Lauren what she can make. He's an investor in Fenmore's but he doesn't make the decisions. He wanted her to drop B&S and she said NO.
For Hilary, he is a sponsor for her show, he wants she puts him in the spotlight but right now, that didn't happen.

The next week, there is a new board meeting to know who should CEO of Jabot and I have the feeling that could be Ashley. We'll see

As for Fenmore's. Lauren didn't have hillary wearing clothes from there. Lauren doesn't want much to do with hillary and her show. Jack told hillary she will basically be promoting jabot cosmetics and Fenmore's. Something he should have asked Lauren if it was okay

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:03 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:

As for Fenmore's. Lauren didn't have hillary wearing clothes from there. Lauren doesn't want much to do with hillary and her show. Jack told hillary she will basically be promoting jabot cosmetics and Fenmore's. Something he should have asked Lauren if it was okay

If It's not okay Lauren will stop it but the next week there is a new battle between Ashley and Jack for the job of CEO and this time Ashley could be the new CEO.
I don't think Lauren has a problem with Hilary. She was there for her when she married Devon. I ignore what she thinks right now.
All that is to paint Hilary in a good way.
They aren't able to write good business stories

nytwhatevr

Postby nytwhatevr » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:34 pm

Since sponsors backed out of her show because of the pictures (Which I find hard to believe)----Jack agreed to be her sponsor, but wanted her to tone down the sleaze and push his company. But then today he says he is her producer. Do they go hand in hand?

georgygirl222

Postby georgygirl222 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:07 am

nytwhatevr wrote:Since sponsors backed out of her show because of the pictures (Which I find hard to believe)----Jack agreed to be her sponsor, but wanted her to tone down the sleaze and push his company. But then today he says he is her producer. Do they go hand in hand?

I think his comment was 'tongue in cheek.' He has her over a financial barrel and both of them know it. 8-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”