Nelle

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: Nelle

Postby ransomha » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:27 pm

edith8087 wrote:
ransomha wrote:I hope you’re right. I want her to be guilty, even Valentin feels she’s an opportunist. :twisted:

I look forward to Nell trying to blackmail Val.

I can't believe Nell took that picture of Val and Cassandra especially after Valentin told her basically he knows she is an opportunist. What is she going to do with that picture? She sure has got alot of balls. If she shows the picture to Nina we all know that Nina will tell Val. This is more interesting than that boating accident to me. JMO[/quote]

If Val takes care of Nell for me, i'll cut him a LITTLE slack! :)

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:32 pm

ransomha wrote:
fighterm wrote:
walkerfan10 wrote:well she was raised around water but wants everyone to believe she can't really swim.lolol yeah I think she sent zack swimming with the fishies.lololol

I was trying to save someone on water, but nearly drowned myself. Great swimming and saving people from drowning are two different things. You need to learn the technique. In my case the drowning person got on top of me and I could not breathe. Luckily we were close to the shore and I felt finally the ground. Even though I knew how to do it theoretically, but practically it did not work for me.

At least you tried. Nell didn't try so, how would she know she couldn't save him? She was a champion swimmer.

If I knew what would have happened I would not have tried. A drowning person latch on to you so tightly and unexpectedly you need to practice it in a safe water to understand. I just spontaneously reacted and was punished for that. You need to hide from them to approach from behind. If they look at you and you swim to them you cannot grab them correctly. In Nelle's case we don't know if she tried or not. Sharon said she did not try. Trying can be unsuccessful for both of them.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:44 pm

fighterm wrote:
ransomha wrote:

At least you tried. Nell didn't try so, how would she know she couldn't save him? She was a champion swimmer.

If I knew what would have happened I would not have tried. A drowning person latch on to you so tightly and unexpectedly you need to practice it in a safe water to understand. I just spontaneously reacted and was punished for that. You need to hide from them to approach from behind. If they look at you and you swim to them you cannot grab them correctly. In Nelle's case we don't know if she tried or not. Sharon said she did not try. Trying can be unsuccessful for both of them.

NELL said she didn't try! She told that to Michael .She first said she froze then said she was a weak swimmer. Like you said " if you knew " well Nell didn't know either! But you tried and she didn't.
This was a man she loved, a man she planned to marry and spend the rest of her life with.
She had no idea if she could or couldn't save him , she DIDN'T EVEN TRY and then LIED about it.

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:02 pm

ransomha wrote:
fighterm wrote:
ransomha wrote:

NELL said she didn't try! She told that to Michael .She first said she froze then said she was a weak swimmer. Like you said " if you knew " well Nell didn't know either! But you tried and she didn't.
This was a man she loved, a man she planned to marry and spend the rest of her life with.
She had no idea if she could or couldn't save him , she DIDN'T EVEN TRY and then LIED about it.

Maybe she froze. For how long? Was it a lake or a river? We need to know details.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:53 pm

fighterm wrote:
ransomha wrote:

Maybe she froze. For how long? Was it a lake or a river? We need to know details.

The details are, Nell saw the man she loved drowning, she was an expert swimmer and she didn't try to help him because she told Michael and the police that she was a weak swimmer. Those are the details.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:52 pm

ransomha wrote:
edith8087 wrote:
ransomha wrote:I hope you’re right. I want her to be guilty, even Valentin feels she’s an opportunist. :twisted:

I look forward to Nell trying to blackmail Val.

I can't believe Nell took that picture of Val and Cassandra especially after Valentin told her basically he knows she is an opportunist. What is she going to do with that picture? She sure has got alot of balls. If she shows the picture to Nina we all know that Nina will tell Val. This is more interesting than that boating accident to me. JMO

If Val takes care of Nell for me, i'll cut him a LITTLE slack! :)[/quote]
Thanks. :P

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:41 pm

ransomha wrote:
fighterm wrote:
ransomha wrote:

The details are, Nell saw the man she loved drowning, she was an expert swimmer and she didn't try to help him because she told Michael and the police that she was a weak swimmer. Those are the details.

That is not enough for me. I am sure there are other details that will come up eventually that we don't know now.

Return to “General Hospital”