I NEED MORE JJ/GABI SCENES

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
MetalQueen

I NEED MORE JJ/GABI SCENES

Postby MetalQueen » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:09 am

for real tho, STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART DOOL WRITERS!
their scenes while on halo has been the best on screen chemistry in a long looong time.
i miss them together :(

Blonde Angel

Re: I NEED MORE JJ/GABI SCENES

Postby Blonde Angel » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:31 pm

I just feel their ship left port a long time ago..we will not see these 2 back together again.. and besides with JJ being Abby's brother they will not try to pair Gabi or give her many scenes with someone who has such close ties to Chabby... I don't need to see this again...

Ms. Diablo

Postby Ms. Diablo » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:25 pm

I think the ship has sailed for JJ/Gabi, they are just very friends who still care about each other. Gabi wouldn't want to go back to a man who cheated on her and was distant and dishonest with her especially now after what she just went through with Chad.
I have a feeling that Gabi may still single for a little while until a new guy sweeps her off her feet OR perhaps Eli and Gabi might give it another go.
I read something someplace can't recall where (Facebook, SOD, another board...) that Lani was going to end up pregnant sometime with in the next 4-5 months. I'm assuming the JJ is the Father??

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:37 pm

I don't need more. Why ppl want that girl with a lying cheater, I have no idea. Lani shouldn't even be with him. JJ needs a woman who knows nothing about his past. Someone he can have a fresh start with.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:25 am

No...I don't want to see their scenes together. I respectfully disagree.........but I have to say, I did liked their conversation thou.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:33 am

I like the Gabi/JJ scenes too. They have a very nice chemistry. However, I prefer them as friends; and, I also prefer that JJ stay with Lani.

Gabi and Eli also have a nice chemistry; but, she doesn't need to rush into anything. Of course, this is a soap. That being the case, I think the next pairing may well be Gabi and Eli. I just got that feeling when he called her "crazy brave" and when she thanked him for saving her life.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:12 am

I liked JJ and Gabi together when they first started dating but not so much anymore.

LULIX

Postby LULIX » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:37 am

Noooooo!! Gabby is a nitwit and JJ can be a nitwit, He needs Lani she makes him try and be smart besides they look so good on screen together. But Eli is looking at Lani now.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”