Days recap - Gabi stands up to Raines

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Chrissi

Days recap - Gabi stands up to Raines

Postby Chrissi » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:07 pm

Blue Luna

Re: Days recap - Gabi stands up to Raines

Postby Blue Luna » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:55 pm

Loved the Gabi performance today. Best line was "yes I can" in regards to forgetting the tape. Entire lunch room cracked up.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:59 pm

Raines and Gabi were electric. I expected him to plant a great big wet one on her at any moment. :lol:

Blue Luna

Postby Blue Luna » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:44 pm

Raines is bad but boy was he Hot today. And just hot in general. I hope he sticks around . A smooth hot Bad guy heating up things in a Salem here and there (like Stefano but different) would be nice and hot. Steamy. Hot. I said that right? Xander? Where is Xander?. It would be better than pop corn bad guys who are like monsters of the week. Here one day give the next.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:22 pm

I agree. Why are all the hot baddies leaving? Raines should be staying just to give Hope hell if nothing else, but today with Gabi, he was on it. I loved seeing her in a scene like that with him. It beats scenes with Shabby any day. I just hope Rafe saves her and not Eli or JJ.

shar_D

Postby shar_D » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:34 pm

I really like Raines and wish his character wasn't leaving. I sure was proud today of Gabi though. She stood her ground, good for her! I'm also glad she called him out on what he did to Abby and called him a coward. Gabi showed once again her true character and hopefully people will see she never had I'll intentions towards precious Abby

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:56 am

I wish Raines was written just a little differently. The actor is fantastic. I was glad someone else found him sexy while he was with Gabi. Lol that was unexpected! I hate to lose him. Plus - he was a good cop. My guess is now that Rope will vie for the role of commissioner, neither of which should be!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:58 am

Raines is sexy? I love the actor and wish he was staying, just like VI, but there's nothing about a man rubbing a gun across me that makes me think that's sexy! LOL!

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:13 am

YandR and Days wrote:Raines is sexy? I love the actor and wish he was staying, just like VI, but there's nothing about a man rubbing a gun across me that makes me think that's sexy! LOL!

Exactly! I was so focused on the gun that I flat out missed the "sexy" part of the Raines/Gabi exchange. I thoroughly enjoyed the scenes, but I did not see "sexy" going on between the two of them.

Blue Luna

Postby Blue Luna » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:37 am

The sexy is his face, his voice, his BAMF swagger, and his style. :D Not necessarily the rubbing of the gun. BUT it is interesting that the nay Sayers mentioned that particular instance.... :lol: oh no -the gun and hair rubbing, does nothing for tha dance in my pants. :mrgreen: who is protesting too much?

I am just joshing but had to say it. ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”