JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sillystring
Posts: 448
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:14 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby sillystring » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:23 pm

still loving me some Jasam, I hope mother and daughter pull through

User avatar
BindedByShadows
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:57 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby BindedByShadows » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:55 pm

Thanks a bunch!! I remember how active this thread was when Sbu was still around.

Ahh the good ole days :lol:

User avatar
Deana4Villy
Posts: 1270
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Deana4Villy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:26 am

With all that is going on, I was missing this thread. I haven't been on here, because there was little activity the last time I was. I thought there'd be more posts.

Oh well. I just read that with Jason in a coma, Sam has to decide about long term care for him. I'm guessing this played out while Billy was in contract negotiations. With any luck, she'll just have to consider it, and then he'll wake up. I hope so anyway. I don't want him/them missing from my screen that long.


edith8087
Posts: 1700
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:05 am

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby edith8087 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:48 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:With all that is going on, I was missing this thread. I haven't been on here, because there was little activity the last time I was. I thought there'd be more posts.

Oh well. I just read that with Jason in a coma, Sam has to decide about long term care for him. I'm guessing this played out while Billy was in contract negotiations. With any luck, she'll just have to consider it, and then he'll wake up. I hope so anyway. I don't want him/them missing from my screen that long.

ITA Billy Miller and Kelly Monaco are one of the main reasons I watch GH. Without those two the show would be pretty dull. We all know Jason will pull through but not seeing him will definitely be rough though.

User avatar
LuvsJason2
Posts: 1281
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:49 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby LuvsJason2 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:02 pm

I bump this thread for Jasam fans

User avatar
JaSamG4L
Posts: 795
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby JaSamG4L » Thu May 03, 2018 10:33 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:I bump this thread for Jasam fans


Thank you!!

I went searching for this thread last week and couldn't find it :cry:

User avatar
Stilitia
Posts: 1114
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Stilitia » Fri May 04, 2018 8:47 am

JaSamG4L wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:I bump this thread for Jasam fans


Thank you!!

I went searching for this thread last week and couldn't find it :cry:


Some serious thank you from this Die Hard OGJasam fan!!!

User avatar
Stilitia
Posts: 1114
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Stilitia » Fri May 04, 2018 10:47 am

I know I'm a tad behind in episodes... But boy did I love seeing Sam leaning over watching Jason walk away at Kelly's after she told him she was getting divorced. That look of wanting... Oh baby!! Loved it!!

User avatar
JaSamG4L
Posts: 795
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby JaSamG4L » Fri May 04, 2018 11:21 am

Stilitia wrote:I know I'm a tad behind in episodes... But boy did I love seeing Sam leaning over watching Jason walk away at Kelly's after she told him she was getting divorced. That look of wanting... Oh baby!! Loved it!!


I haven't seen the past 2 episodes yet but man now I cannot wait!!

I miss my babies so much!!

Isn't it great how they work together as one unit even when they're not together? :)

User avatar
Stilitia
Posts: 1114
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Postby Stilitia » Fri May 04, 2018 2:55 pm

JaSamG4L wrote:
Stilitia wrote:I know I'm a tad behind in episodes... But boy did I love seeing Sam leaning over watching Jason walk away at Kelly's after she told him she was getting divorced. That look of wanting... Oh baby!! Loved it!!


I haven't seen the past 2 episodes yet but man now I cannot wait!!

I miss my babies so much!!

Isn't it great how they work together as one unit even when they're not together? :)



Ooops I'm sorry for the spoiler :S

I miss them so much, they really do work so great together.. once the Drew factor is eliminated maybe we can finally see them relax, or more her!

Like the reunion with Patrick and Robin is practically what I expected cause these 2 I believe have been together longer!! BAH Like get it over with and run to each other and KISSSSSSS :lol: :twisted:


Return to “General Hospital”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hebrides and 1 guest

Back to Top