Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LoganH8tr

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby LoganH8tr » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:55 pm

Hating that nasty piece of sewer waste, Brooke..... even more.

She prostituted herself to yet another relative.
I wish I could get that nasty Brill sex scene out of my head. It makes me want to throw up!

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:00 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:Hating that nasty piece of sewer waste, Brooke..... even more.

She prostituted herself to yet another relative.
I wish I could get that nasty Brill sex scene out of my head. It makes me want to throw up!

I hate Brill with a passion. Brooke is the same ... um, person...she has always been. Its so boring and so is she.

Jeannie35

Postby Jeannie35 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:27 pm

The constant whispering to try and sound sexy and that one tear is just SO annoying.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:39 pm

Jeannie35 wrote:The constant whispering to try and sound sexy and that one tear is just SO annoying.

I cringe whenever that happens. Its not cute. I hate it. They could have long ago had her grow up and mature into a strong character, but they just keep her the same. Most lead female characters evolve, but not Brooke.

jade17

Postby jade17 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:35 pm

So Brooke doesn't like the same tactics that she's used for years being thrown I her face? When Ridge mentions putting the family back together, she says "here we go". Really? How many times have you used the line, "for the chwildren." :?

And you mean to tell me that Thorne doesn't have enough money for a hotel room? Please! She will be parading around in her teddies before long.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:43 pm

Jeannie35 wrote:The constant whispering to try and sound sexy and that one tear is just SO annoying.
IKR I FF through that whole scene utter nonsense

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:08 pm

jade17 wrote:So Brooke doesn't like the same tactics that she's used for years being thrown I her face? When Ridge mentions putting the family back together, she says "here we go". Really? How many times have you used the line, "for the chwildren." :?

And you mean to tell me that Thorne doesn't have enough money for a hotel room? Please! She will be parading around in her teddies before long.

Oh Gawd....if I ever hear "for the childwen" come out of her mouth again...I will scream. :o

And all of a sudden, Thorne turns into a "Sir Protect-a-Ho"...talking smack about how Ridge treats Brooke.

This whole s/l is so bogus.

jade17

Postby jade17 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:24 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:
jade17 wrote:So Brooke doesn't like the same tactics that she's used for years being thrown I her face? When Ridge mentions putting the family back together, she says "here we go". Really? How many times have you used the line, "for the chwildren." :?

Oh Gawd....if I ever hear "for the childwen" come out of her mouth again...I will scream. :o

And all of a sudden, Thorne turns into a "Sir Protect-a-Ho"...talking smack about how Ridge treats Brooke.

This whole s/l is so bogus.

ROTFL @ Sir Protect- A- Ho. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aurora Cutter

Postby Aurora Cutter » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:12 pm

Brooke got pregnant by her daughter Bridget's husband & gave birth to Hope.

At a party for a grown up Hope, Brooke "accidentally" had sex with Hope's boyfriend, Oliver. Accidentally because she thought that it was Ridge she was having sex with against that wall. She didn't recognize that it wasn't the same guy she'd been having sex with for damn near 25 years.

Since she's already had an affair with her sister Katie's husband, what's left? Will they SORAS Lizzie so Brooke can sleep with her man? :idea: :idea: :idea:

Aurora Cutter

Postby Aurora Cutter » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:23 pm

AND I forgot how Brooke married her mom Beth's first love, Eric!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”