CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaneDoe

Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:30 am

I love Frodd. I love Carly and Frodd. 8)

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:37 am

I have to say part of me cringes when I think about it, but when I see RH and LW on screen together that spark is so strong I can't help but like them as a couple. Since RC likes rewriting history couldn't Heather have had twins and the real Franco is dead and Frodd is really the twin, and the brain tumor made him believe he is Franco?
Geesh I'm going to need another shower...but I love Carly and Franco too!

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:44 am

Quote Mrs. Lansing: I have to say part of me cringes when I think about it, but when I see RH and LW on screen together that spark is so strong I can't help but like them as a couple. Since RC likes rewriting history couldn't Heather have had twins and the real Franco is dead and Frodd is really the twin, and the brain tumor made him believe he is Franco?

I know the idea of them together is disturbing.... but I simply can't NOT enjoy their chemistry. They are amazing together. *)

alikat

Postby alikat » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:38 am

My unpopular opinion? That Emma thread is dumb 8) :~ 8)

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Mrs. Lansing: I have to say part of me cringes when I think about it, but when I see RH and LW on screen together that spark is so strong I can't help but like them as a couple. Since RC likes rewriting history couldn't Heather have had twins and the real Franco is dead and Frodd is really the twin, and the brain tumor made him believe he is Franco?

I know the idea of them together is disturbing.... but I simply can't NOT enjoy their chemistry. They are amazing together. *)

They are great together! I do wonder how Michael will react, and the rest of PC, but I guess that will be the thorn for their lover story. It should be fun (I can't believe I said that!) I'm looking forward to it.

PatsMom

Postby PatsMom » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:47 pm

I don't like the Franco and Carly pairing. History aside he's too needy for Carly. {{ducking out of this thread}}

Mrs. Lansing

Postby Mrs. Lansing » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Quote PatsMom: I don't like the Franco and Carly pairing. History aside he's too needy for Carly. {{ducking out of this thread}}

No need to duck, this isn't that type of thread. It's made for unpopular opinions. The whole idea is to give your opinions freely without criticism. It's a great idea. Hate on Carly and Frodd all you like. We don't mind in here. ;)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Quote PatsMom: I don't like the Franco and Carly pairing. History aside he's too needy for Carly. {{ducking out of this thread}}

No need to duck.... I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority and need to be the one ducking, lol. ;)

PatsMom

Postby PatsMom » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:08 pm

Quote Mrs. Lansing:

No need to duck, this isn't that type of thread. It's made for unpopular opinions. The whole idea is to give your opinions freely without criticism. It's a great idea. Hate on Carly and Frodd all you like. We don't mind in here. ;)

Actually Carly is my favorite female on the show. And I do like RH but not Frodd character. I loved Todd. So no hating here. :)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:07 pm

Carlos and Sabrina are a better match than Patrick and Sabrina. I assume he'll be there to pick up the pieces when Pattie reunites with Robin. I'm actually kinda looking forward to that.

Return to “General Hospital”