The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Vertigobarbie

Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Postby Vertigobarbie » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:17 pm

This is an OT rant!

Why do the officers always claim that they don't have the file someone is looking for and then when you look you find the file in THEIR filing cabinet? ~) >)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie: This is an OT rant!

Why do the officers always claim that they don't have the file someone is looking for and then when you look you find the file in THEIR filing cabinet? ~) >)

Lol! Are they mostly guys? I find that the boys in my family can be looking straight at something and not see it. They have to call me in to find it for them. 3)

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Quote ghfanfare:

Lol! Are they mostly guys? I find that the boys in my family can be looking straight at something and not see it. They have to call me in to find it for them. 3)

They seem to suffer from can't see for looking. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a store looking for something and it's staring me right in the face. My mother shakes her head at me when I do that. Normally, I'm very observant. Being that observant has gotten me into trouble more than once.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote ghfanfare:

They seem to suffer from can't see for looking. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a store looking for something and it's staring me right in the face. My mother shakes her head at me when I do that. Normally, I'm very observant. Being that observant has gotten me into trouble more than once.

Being observant and noticing details...definitely a Virgo trait! :)

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:32 pm

Quote ghfanfare:
Quote Vertigobarbie:
Quote ghfanfare:

Being observant and noticing details...definitely a Virgo trait! :)

Along with being a perfectionist.

Vertigobarbie

Postby Vertigobarbie » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:43 am

I'm slowly catching up on the show. RL is interfering with my show watching. %(

Rave: Carly and Elizabeth both winding up at the pier to remember Jason on his birthday. I loved Elizabeth calling Carly out on Franco and for once Carly had no come back. Normally Elizabeth would be the one giving the person who hurt her family as chance and now it's Carly.

Anna and Duke scenes, love seeing them together.

Rant: the Happy Meal toys making an appearance. ~)
Sonny actually letting Ava stay and listening to her. Really, I didn't buy that scene at all. Wow, who knew Sonny could be so easily manipulated by a stranger. I guess his AJ hate is that much stronger than his grief.
I'm just over this whole thing.

I love RH but so not into Froddly. Carly would never forgive the person who did what he did to her family, tumor or no tumor. If she ever did it wouldn't be as instantanious as the tumors out all is for given. ~)

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:38 am

RAVE: LOVED, LOVED, LOVED seeing Ava and Julian in Mob Mode. They are cool as cucumbers. I can't wait for more. >)

Really liked Silas and Sam, they are growing on me.

LOVED beyond words Frodd and Heather's banter... just like old times with Todd and Heather. "Lunch for Loonies Program" made me LOL. :-) :-) :-)

RANT: Nothing really. Shawn has gone thug style, but nothing that I didn't expect after crawling up Sonny's arse. :~

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:35 pm

Rave: Yesterday's show was good. Moving things right along. I really enjoy that we are not stuck on the same few characters having the same convos over and over and over.

I also love Duke and Anna. :D And the friendship with Carly and Felix. And the Frodd/Heather scenes. And Ava playing Sonny. And Julian being a bad mobster.

Lots to like these days! :)

Pseudo rant: Not feeling Silas and Sam. I actually saw some potential with Sam and McBain. Funny how that change-up of character has also changed my opinion of these two...to ambivalence.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Niklas and Britt...I don't know what TIIC were thinking.

Gideon58

Postby Gideon58 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:15 pm

I don't want Taylor to leave until they reveal what dirt she has on Felix that he allows her to walk all over him and do whatever she wants. I have my suspicion, but it has never been confirmed and I need closure on that before I can accept Taylor's treatment of her brother.

Return to “General Hospital”