CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
stonecoldhot

Re: CONFESS YOUR UNPOPULAR OPINION

Postby stonecoldhot » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Quote jleykey: Ok, I didn't have time to look through all the pages to see if this was covered or not, and I'm sure I'm alone on this one so don't kill me.....but I don't want Robin back. And it's not because I like Sabrina because I could care less about her, but Robin always bored me. I think she takes Patrick and in the process made him boring the whole time they were together. I would have liked to see him paired with a Sam or Carly. I think the drama when Robin comes back will be good, but when all that settles and shes back on the canvas for good she will bore me.

You are not alone, I have posted several times that I think Robin is boring and mousy, I will only enjoy her return for the reaction of her loved ones

jleykey

Postby jleykey » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Quote stonecoldhot:
Quote jleykey: Ok, I didn't have time to look through all the pages to see if this was covered or not, and I'm sure I'm alone on this one so don't kill me.....but I don't want Robin back. And it's not because I like Sabrina because I could care less about her, but Robin always bored me. I think she takes Patrick and in the process made him boring the whole time they were together. I would have liked to see him paired with a Sam or Carly. I think the drama when Robin comes back will be good, but when all that settles and shes back on the canvas for good she will bore me.

You are not alone, I have posted several times that I think Robin is boring and mousy, I will only enjoy her return for the reaction of her loved ones

I think Robin and Steve are perfect for each other. Both boring and didn't mind when they left

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:59 pm

I admit that I have a soft spot for Robin because I watched her grown up on screen. I will also admit that there are times I've found her character to be self-righteous and boring. I like her, yet she's not one of my all time faves either. I am however looking forward to the drama that her return will provide, but I'm doubtful she'll be stinking around for the long haul either. KMc has made it clear that she wishes to pursue directing and other opportunities outside of soap operas. I think this return will be longer than her previous stints, but still not for the foreseeable future.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:14 pm

No killing because I am with you. She is dull and makes Patrick dull. Worse thing the writers did was let us know she was alive because people can't get into any Patrick story because Robin is out there somewhere and I just don't see what having her back, aside from the reactions of characters when they initially see her but after that I don't see a lot of story for her.

jleykey

Postby jleykey » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:24 pm

Quote genhospchat:

No killing because I am with you. She is dull and makes Patrick dull. Worse thing the writers did was let us know she was alive because people can't get into any Patrick story because Robin is out there somewhere and I just don't see what having her back, aside from the reactions of characters when they initially see her but after that I don't see a lot of story for her.

Exactly! They really screwed the Patrick character from moving on because the audience cant get too invested. I think it would have been better hooking him up with someone who was already on the canvas like carly sam or even liz because that would be better drama for when robin comes back. With Sabrina he'll drop her in a minute and that will be that

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Quote jleykey:
Quote genhospchat:

Exactly! They really screwed the Patrick character from moving on because the audience cant get too invested. I think it would have been better hooking him up with someone who was already on the canvas like carly sam or even liz because that would be better drama for when robin comes back. With Sabrina he'll drop her in a minute and that will be that

I think knowing that KMc will be leaving again, they will write it that Robin and Patrick don't stay together (if JT is staying) and Robin will leave for Doctors Without Borders or something (where maybe she can find Liz's parents, send them back and we can learn who Liz's mom actually is lol) and the story can finally move on.

CaptMacer

Postby CaptMacer » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:26 pm

KMc reportedly only signed for a 13 week stretch(standard length). So, with any luck, Robin'll get killed off...again ~)

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:30 pm

I don't feel so bad. I thought I was the only one who thought Robin was boring.

CaptMacer

Postby CaptMacer » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Well, that sux. I was rooting for Molly to choose Rafe.

And I still want Sam to drop dead.

Silas needs a secret wife and son. The writers need for somebody to get suspicious about why he's always missing. Like maybe they could reveal that he's been taking secret trips to see his secret wife and son.

Anything to keep him away from Sam...as long as they also keep him straight.

BringBackStarr

Postby BringBackStarr » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:16 am

I didnt know Felix had a brother... :~ 8) ;) >) :D

Return to “General Hospital”