SPOILER!! The slasher is, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

Show's over but feel free to continue chatting to keep Oakdale alive.
BM1034

Re: SPOILER!! The slasher is, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

Postby BM1034 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:33 pm

:] I knew the slasher was Eve all the long, she just act really strange at times. I did notice when Henry called her there was alot of static in her phone. I think she knew that luis raped Maddie and now she's killing off all her friends to get back at her, like its her fault that her husband raped her. She should be supporting her sister.

BM1034

Postby BM1034 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:36 pm

You are right, I knew Eve acted funny when she first came in, she seemed unstable. I narrowed the slasher down to someone close to maddie and the only person left was Eve. I think that she knew what luis was doing to Maddie and felt like it was maddie fault and now she's trying to get back at Maddie by killing her friends.

crosstitch33

Postby crosstitch33 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:54 pm

well i think jade is the killer because you never see her around when the killing is going on that i what i think .. :).

cjh1102

Postby cjh1102 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:51 pm

Quote crosstitch33: well i think jade is the killer because you never see her around when the killing is going on that i what i think .. :).

Sorry but it is Eve. There are several places: Soap opera digest, soap opera network, actor web sites, etc. that all tell that Eve is the killer and she and Maddie have a huge argument about why she did it while Eve is stuck under a tree branch.She blames maddie for ruining her marriage. She thinks Maddie suduced Louis.

stonedust

Postby stonedust » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:28 pm

Quote cjh1102:
Quote crosstitch33: well i think jade is the killer because you never see her around when the killing is going on that i what i think .. :).

Sorry but it is Eve. There are several places: Soap opera digest, soap opera network, actor web sites, etc. that all tell that Eve is the killer and she and Maddie have a huge argument about why she did it while Eve is stuck under a tree branch.She blames maddie for ruining her marriage. She thinks Maddie suduced Louis.

I think it's Jade there's Something Fishy about her another then being a golddigger! It's not Eve because she loves her sister and she has a thing for Jack!

christel

Postby christel » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:51 pm

i never thaught that eve or jade was the killer i think its luis.

babykeya21

Postby babykeya21 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:36 pm

Hey, I agree with you! I think that Luis is definately the killer. He just seems evil >( and if he can rape Mattie, I believe he can kill up a whole nation.

soccermom

Postby soccermom » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:09 pm

Well it is not Luis - the slasher got him too!
I think it is Jade, I have since the beginning.

Jazzy55

Postby Jazzy55 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:16 pm

I am glad the slasher is Eve. I did not want them to pair her with Jack. So seeya. Eve, so long.

world turns

Postby world turns » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:56 pm

:-)
Quote stonedust:
Quote cjh1102:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) YES >( >(
Sorry but it is Eve. There are several places: Soap opera digest, soap opera network, actor web sites, etc. that all tell that Eve is the killer and she and Maddie have a huge argument about why she did it while Eve is stuck under a tree branch.She blames maddie for ruining her marriage. :)) 8) She thinks Maddie suduced Louis.

I think it's Jade there's Something Fishy about her another then being a golddigger! It's not Eve because she loves her sister and she has a thing for Jack!

Return to “As the World Turns”