Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
GOBROOK

Re: Anti-Taylor Fanbase (No Taylor fans)

Postby GOBROOK » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:34 pm

What can I say, it was about time to stop the blabbering mouth. You go girl smack her one more time, for me and for everything she did to you. Shut Her Up ones and for ever pleaseee... :-)

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Quote grandpadanucci: I think Taylor is jealous that Bill is paying all the attention to Brooke now that Katie is MIA. That's typical of Taylor....wanting the attention to be on her, just as she did to Ridge. Of course, that's where her daughter gets it from.

Maybe Taylor is mad that Ridge forgot about his "flight to safety" this time.

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:06 am

Quote navitavi:
Quote grandpadanucci: I think Taylor is jealous that Bill is paying all the attention to Brooke now that Katie is MIA. That's typical of Taylor....wanting the attention to be on her, just as she did to Ridge. Of course, that's where her daughter gets it from.

Sounds about right. Taylor is an afterthought.

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:02 am

Quote navitavi:

now if Ridge would have her come to Paris to be with him i would love that as long as he stays offscreen.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:03 am

Quote novemberrain72:
Quote navitavi:

now if Ridge would have her come to Paris to be with him i would love that as long as he stays offscreen.

That would be fantastic, ship her to International to be with Ridge :)) and keep them there!

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:08 am

Quote hopefan1: taylor wants bill spencer to become her new leading man. so like taylor and bashing away at brooke and her sister is her means to the end to accomplish what she wants. even if its not true about brooke at all.

Hopefan1, I believe you are right. Taylor has this incessant rivalry going on with Brooke and Brooke’s not even aware of it.

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:38 am

I can't stand Taylor as she needs to "practice what she preaches". How dare she reprimand Brooke when in fact she cannot afford to speak herself. Who does she think she is....I cannot believe the way she was lecturing Brooke in yesterday's episode. WTH? :D

P.S. I don't blame Brooke for slapping her although I don't condone with violence. I think Brooke was overwhelmed with Taylor's accusations. Taylor is simply jealous of Brooke as she is so gorgeous and every man wants her. Meanwhile, Taylor has just boring Thorne.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:53 am

Quote grandpadanucci: I can't stand Taylor as she needs to "practice what she preaches". How dare she reprimand Brooke when in fact she cannot afford to speak herself. Who does she think she is....I cannot believe the way she was lecturing Brooke in yesterday's episode. WTH? :D

P.S. I don't blame Brooke for slapping her although I don't condone with violence. I think Brooke was overwhelmed with Taylor's accusations. Taylor is simply jealous of Brooke as she is so gorgeous and every man wants her. Meanwhile, Taylor has just boring Thorne.

This is a great post, GD, and so true. Taylor should save her lectures for her daughter. Maybe, if she had served up some of her lectures for Steffy, she'd be a worthwhile human being.

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Quote navitavi:

That's exactly what I was going to say! That ridiculous cow is probably looking for Ridge every time she opens her front door. :-) She's got booze chilling nearby and a purse full of pills to try to "ease" his pain again and end up in the sack.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Quote grandpadanucci: I can't stand Taylor as she needs to "practice what she preaches". How dare she reprimand Brooke when in fact she cannot afford to speak herself. Who does she think she is....I cannot believe the way she was lecturing Brooke in yesterday's episode. WTH? :D

I don't condone violence either, but I'd say Taylor got off pretty easy with a mere slap. At least Brooke didn't toss her hypocritical butt out a window or place her in a chokehold until she turned blue.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”