Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandmarose

Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.

Postby grandmarose » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:14 am

AnnLiz, we are like passing ships. It is 9:12pm over here and I am getting ready for bed. I hope you have a Great day :-) To all my Brookies & NonBrookies I wish you a goodnite's rest and may God Bless and smile upon you and your family.

judy_bo_booty

Postby judy_bo_booty » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:17 am

Quote AnnLizMat:
Quote grandmarose: Judy, don't worry about the herd remark. There are a lot of nice people on this board, we don't always agree, but it is fun to "chatter". Shorty, if I could have I would have reached inside the TV and swatted Ridge upside the head. It is always me, me, me. When Taylor was telling Brooke she didn't deserve him I would have handed him over diapers and all.

L-O-L! Grandmarose, I would have punched his face hard and handed him over with his nose broken and bleeding, diapers, et al...GEEEEZ! what a bloody CREEP! Taylor is right...Brooke definitely doesnt deserve to be with a man like this! 8) >(

Good Morning Deers(Dears)! My morning, your night...hope you all had a good day and now you sleep tight! :)

Judy, I dont remember either that it was you who made that "herd" comment! How could you!?! L-O-L...just kidding, I kinda love the fact that you Taylors think that we Brookies are a tight bunch! ;)

It wasn't directed at the Brookies as a group. Just the few that rally around in your face as a force against you. There are three of them.
I think of the Brookies as a group of course, but not all of you are a herd. They Taylorites know the ones I am talking about.
I didn't mean to offend you guys. You know I love you, debating or agreeing (once in a while), it's all in fun. At least to me it is. Sometimes I get out of hand, but usually if I let my buttons get pushed. And there are a couple who love to do it. I just push em right back, and get a laugh.
Or mentally give them a swift kick, and they tuck their tails between their legs and run. Isn't that how it is done?
LOL

AnnLizMat

Postby AnnLizMat » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:05 am

No harm done Judy, I did take offense initially, but after reading Grandmarose's level-headed reply to that comment, I took the rest of the "Brookies" bashing in good humour. Its almost like the Taylors cant stand the fact that we defend Brooke or the Brookies! ;)

nikkinak

Postby nikkinak » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:26 am

I'm a Brooke fan. I've watched this show from the beginning and have always been a Brooke fan. Yesterday when Ridge did not stick up for her and tell "Doc" to get the heck out of the office, I wanted to jump into my TV and slap him! Then when he said that Taylor "has a point," I wanted to slap him again! I have always wanted Brooke to be with Ridge. During the last little go round he had with Taylor, that was thankfully short-lived, I turned my TV off and only caught up with the show on the website. I have had it with that triangle! If they want to continue a rivalry and triangle s/l, then do it with Hope and Steffy. Anyhow.....I'm thoroughly ticked off that Brooke will be expected to work with Taylor and Stephanie. I would like to see Brooke do something AWESOME on her own! I'd rather see her on her own, but above that, I want to see her out from under Stephanie (and Taylor) so I'd be happier if she went over to Jackie M. Her daughter works there as a designer. I would like to see them empower her and make her strong. I think she should take Hope and Hope for the Future and both of them leave FC! Maybe that will be how Bill seeks out revenge....maybe he will help Brooke start something to compete with FC. I'm so tired of Brooke being the Forester doormat! She needs to stand up, dust herself off, flip them all a special finger and walk out with her head held high!!! Yeah, I know all the stuff she's done...blah, blah, blah, but it's her time to shine and show them all what she's made of! My girl, Brooke, is no doormat! I think her and her sisters should start up their own Logan thing with Brooke at the helm! Something classy....something fantastic....something that is their own! I want to see an "in your face" for Stephanie, Taylor, Steffy and ALL of them! They should take Marcus, Rick and Hope with them! Brooke has been in this business long enough. Yesterday's show just ticked me right off!!! I'm tired of Brooke being treated this way!

Ginger2

Postby Ginger2 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:42 am

Quote judy_bo_booty:
Quote AnnLizMat:
Quote grandmarose: Judy, don't worry about the herd remark. There are a lot of nice people on this board, we don't always agree, but it is fun to "chatter". Shorty, if I could have I would have reached inside the TV and swatted Ridge upside the head. It is always me, me, me. When Taylor was telling Brooke she didn't deserve him I would have handed him over diapers and all.

L-O-L! Grandmarose, I would have punched his face hard and handed him over with his nose broken and bleeding, diapers, et al...GEEEEZ! what a bloody CREEP! Taylor is right...Brooke definitely doesnt deserve to be with a man like this! 8) >(

Good Morning Deers(Dears)! My morning, your night...hope you all had a good day and now you sleep tight! :)

Judy, I dont remember either that it was you who made that "herd" comment! How could you!?! L-O-L...just kidding, I kinda love the fact that you Taylors think that we Brookies are a tight bunch! ;)

It wasn't directed at the Brookies as a group. Just the few that rally around in your face as a force against you. There are three of them.I think of the Brookies as a group of course, but not all of you are a herd. They Taylorites know the ones I am talking about.
I didn't mean to offend you guys. You know I love you, debating or agreeing (once in a while), it's all in fun. At least to me it is. Sometimes I get out of hand, but usually if I let my buttons get pushed. And there are a couple who love to do it. I just push em right back, and get a laugh.
Or mentally give them a swift kick, and they tuck their tails between their legs and run. Isn't that how it is done?
LOL

Yes, Judy.......that's how I do it. A mental kick and a laugh.....and I've done PLENTY of laughing lately. I especially laugh about the "Bwookie" comments....it doesn't make any of US look stupid....it makes the person who says it stupid. It makes the person seem like they have a speech impediment. Do they get in the twuck and dwive to meet their fwiends for a dwink? LOL at the thought. It's silly and it's immature, but that's the way it comes across. I haven't commented on any of the posts by the HOH's who constantly harp on "oh, there's three mean Brookies" Well, from what I've seen, there haven't been ANY nasty posts by anyone but the three HOH's for over a month! Vic got into it a week or so ago, but she was just holding her own.....SHE wasn't the one who was being nasty. She was attacked from all angles and a few weeks before, it was Touched. You ran her off the boards.....are you proud of yourselves? Are you proud that you were so hateful that you literally made someone who's caring for a special needs child at home realize that this place is now spoiled for her and she doesn't need the stress that this brings? Good job, Noitall, ByandBuy, Babytalk, and the rest of the ones who did that. You should be ashamed of yourselves...but of course, you won't be. You will high five each other and see how nasty you can be and what you can do to run the next person off. I hear from long time posters that you have a reputation for that. What a legacy.....one of nastiness and hatefulness. I think there are a few Tayfans who need a major reality check when they dare to call the "Bwookies" mean! Judy, in my opinion, you aren't one of the mean ones day in and day out, but you do seem to get drawn into the feeding frenzy when you smell blood. That's too bad.......you could do better. To those I mentioned, look in the mirror...really, look into your eyes and see if you're proud of the person you've become on this board. If you're being honest with yourself, the look you will see is regret and shame.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:16 am

Good Morning my Brookies & NonBrookies :)) Hoping everyone has a great day and AnnLiz hope your evening is fantastic.

Filomena Anna

Postby Filomena Anna » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:18 am

I am totally a Brooke fan.

shorty1943

Postby shorty1943 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Everyone has been asking about Touched..

SHE IS BACK!!!

tammy_savoie

Postby tammy_savoie » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:09 pm

I would like to see Brooke free from all Forrester's and Forrester Creations and build her own company She has the money,the knowledge, she knows the buisness, plus the brains
I think she could do this and could actually beat the Forrester at a fashion show.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 pm

It is great to have Touched posting again, she was missed. Tammy I agree would you I would love to see Brooke away from the Forresters.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”