Speculation: Delia/Connor.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
djpp

Re: Speculation: Delia/Connor.

Postby djpp » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:32 am

Of course, another Abbott dies and gives another Newman's body parts to survive and wreak havoc on future Abbotts! Isn't that what happened to Colleen? Victor was the cause of her death, and yet he profited and survived by gaining Colleen's heart, so he could continue to do nasty things to the Abbotts! However, at least Jack and Adam are friends. But Billy doesn't like Adam. The hypocritical, finger-pointing, gold-digging witch Chloe might not like the fact Chelsea's baby gets her daughter's eyes. This would be a good way to get useless Chloe and Kevin off the show for good. It's ridiculous the GCPD would hire Kevin to help them apprehend fugitives. Kevin should be in prison for life himself not judging and working for the police! I can't stand listening to him say nasty things to Carmine after everything he's done! Same thing with Chloe! Those two should just curl up, rot and die! They're extremely annoying, and the few storylines they do get are so fakey and involve them getting away with serious crimes. It's irritating! They're a waste of time and salaries! Get rid of them and bring back some characters we really want to see like Ashley, Tucker, Mac! Maybe have Billy and Mac reunite. I sure am sick of Victoria. She's so mixed up. She can't decide if she wants to work with her criminally psychotic father or be a mother. And why would she even consider being around her father after all he's done to her and her husband? She must be crazy herself!

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:11 pm

theres a spumor Neil kills her, after Hillary spikes his drink. ;(

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Quote dawn888: theres a spumor Neil kills her, after Hillary spikes his drink. ;(

There's also one involving Adam. I think Adam and Neil will both be falsely accused until the real driver is revealed during May sweeps.

hubbardfan

Postby hubbardfan » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Quote JBosh: This story will be all about Chelsea, Mark my words.

If Adam gets accused, you KNOW she's gonna try to take the baby from him! I can't stand this conniving little b-tch!

StephanieN

Postby StephanieN » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:29 pm

You are absolutely right. There is no need for this story line. It's too sad. The little girl is precious and while children die tragically in real life, please don't put it in front of us on our soap. It was too sad when a 14-year old was killed, but a little sweet girl. Unnecessary. Not watching it. Don't we have enough tragedy in the world to have to have it play out on TV?

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Quote xjustbestrong: Delia does not die and it doesn't say anywhere that she gets into an accident and dies.

I hope you're right!

sgspfan70

Postby sgspfan70 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Delia doesn't die, I believe she runs out to her daddy when Nickie comes around the corner and its Nicki who will loose her life.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”