Anti-Sharon Newman Club (No Fans)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gardengal

Re: Anti- Sharon Newman Club

Postby gardengal » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:35 am

Quote trinilisa: It's Mental Monday everybody!
So our not-so-favourite Wackadoo was on on Friday's Canadian. I have to admit, I was busy with chores and running to the store and back, but according to the update, she and Mini-me were hanging out with Nick because Mini-me insisted that she join them for ice cream (she's turning into quite the little manipulator thanks to her mother). I was glad to read that Nick told Shimbo that he is still thinking about the cancelled wedding (so he's not thinking about her). She seemed pretty proud of herself when she smiled as she was leaving the tacky shack when she picked up Faith's things (again, according to the daily update).

Could Sharon just be proud of the fact that she has perfected ice cream eating? It could be tricky when the eyes are spinning and the head is bobbling.

On an unrelated note, someone should force all the actors at the emmy awards last night to eat ice cream amongst other things. If TV puts 10 lbs on you, can you imagine what some of them look like in real life. Sorry for the rant, but it was disturbing to the point of turning the awards show off.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:56 am

Quote gardengal:
Quote trinilisa: It's Mental Monday everybody!
So our not-so-favourite Wackadoo was on on Friday's Canadian. I have to admit, I was busy with chores and running to the store and back, but according to the update, she and Mini-me were hanging out with Nick because Mini-me insisted that she join them for ice cream (she's turning into quite the little manipulator thanks to her mother). I was glad to read that Nick told Shimbo that he is still thinking about the cancelled wedding (so he's not thinking about her). She seemed pretty proud of herself when she smiled as she was leaving the tacky shack when she picked up Faith's things (again, according to the daily update).

Could Sharon just be proud of the fact that she has perfected ice cream eating? It could be tricky when the eyes are spinning and the head is bobbling.

On an unrelated note, someone should force all the actors at the emmy awards last night to eat ice cream amongst other things. If TV puts 10 lbs on you, can you imagine what some of them look like in real life. Sorry for the rant, but it was disturbing to the point of turning the awards show off.

I hate to hear that about the Emmy awards. I recorded it but haven't watched yet. I only wanted to see Jim Parsons win for Big Bang anyway so guess I'll skip the rest.

Also, on another unrelated note, looks like the magic of changing avatar hasn't worked for me yet either. LOL Oh, well, maybe tomorrow!

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:22 am

It's time for Ms. Loony tunes to pay the piper.

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Quote janesBydiction:
Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon was acting crazier than a bag of cats today as usual! She just lies as easily as she breathes! Adam didn't even want to have her around, looking stupid and asking questions. Sharon is so delusional. Nobody wants that used up nasty middle aged freak! >( GO AWAY SHARON!!!!!

Amen! Adam looked totally creeped out by her and clearly wanted her gone. It's embarrassing how she consistently throws herself on these men who want nothing to do with her. I'm ready for Nick to chew her out and let this slow broad know he wants nothing to do with her like that. She's gross and her desperation should be a bottled fragrance.

I'm thinking Eau de El Desperado by Jabot.

Lol about the fragrance!

lilpiggy

Postby lilpiggy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:56 pm

Quote trinilisa:
Quote janesBydiction:
Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon was acting crazier than a bag of cats today as usual! She just lies as easily as she breathes! Adam didn't even want to have her around, looking stupid and asking questions. Sharon is so delusional. Nobody wants that used up nasty middle aged freak! >( GO AWAY SHARON!!!!!

Amen! Adam looked totally creeped out by her and clearly wanted her gone. It's embarrassing how she consistently throws herself on these men who want nothing to do with her. I'm ready for Nick to chew her out and let this slow broad know he wants nothing to do with her like that. She's gross and her desperation should be a bottled fragrance.

I'm thinking Eau de El Desperado by Jabot.

Lol about the fragrance!

Yes, she could be the Face of Eau de El Desperado. Crazies all over would make it an instant hit.... :D

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Sharon thinks this is love? She wants to deliberately hurt Nick (and others in the process) so he will need her? Even though Avery stopped the wedding, Sharon was planning on doing something to stop it, not caring who it would hurt. And the pleased smile on her face was sickening. I can't stand this woman!!!

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:35 pm

I can't stand this trashy psycho tramp. I wish they would send her off to the looney bin forever!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Quote villyforever55: Sharon thinks this is love? She wants to deliberately hurt Nick (and others in the process) so he will need her? Even though Avery stopped the wedding, Sharon was planning on doing something to stop it, not caring who it would hurt. And the pleased smile on her face was sickening. I can't stand this woman!!!

Hi Villy55! No it's not love! Sharon doesn't know the meaning of the word! I can't wait for the naughty librarian to get this ridiculous excuse for a woman! Sharon absolutely represents every quality that I find insulting to women!

Pretty Emerald

Postby Pretty Emerald » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Nasty Sharon was looking very desperate and stupid today as her mouth was drooling as she looked at Nick like he was a prime cut of beef and she was starving! ~) This woman is really embarrassing and painful to watch. It is so sad the way that she has no interest in her daughter other than using her for butt-bait! What a low and dirty skank she is!

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:03 am

Quote Pretty Emerald: Nasty Sharon was looking very desperate and stupid today as her mouth was drooling as she looked at Nick like he was a prime cut of beef and she was starving! ~) This woman is really embarrassing and painful to watch. It is so sad the way that she has no interest in her daughter other than using her for butt-bait! What a low and dirty skank she is!

She actually looked quite proud of herself. Now what she was proud of, I don't quite get. Eating ice cream? Using her daughter? Sitting on a park bench with a Newman male? Keeping her eyes from spinning? So many choices for what makes dimwit Shimbo pleased with herself.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”