Spoiler/Spec: Nick & Avery's Wedding & Sharon

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Mavryck

Re: Spoiler/Spec: Nick & Avery's Wedding & Sharon

Postby Mavryck » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:04 am

She did change the paternity !! She is really sick, but here is the thing are we going to wait another 18yrs. To find out Nick is the father? I sure hope not the way they keep dragging things out ,

catnip123

Postby catnip123 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:27 pm

Quote tiddles:
Quote supernovas: Jessica Collins is a wonderful chef! I really enjoyed her recipes and the cooking segment.

She said both Nick and Avery really want to get married and made no mention of Dylan -- only the cray cray ex-wife so if there is a problem with the wedding, it will come from Sharon. >)

Did Jessica really describe Sharon as cray cray? LOL that is funny,

yeah she did. i just watched it today

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAoVyQ9ubOY

ugh.... pisses me off.

Kimmd

Postby Kimmd » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:47 pm

I think they will get married eventually, but Sharon will cause them a lot of trouble before that happens.

jackiejones

Postby jackiejones » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Quote Kimmd: I think they will get married eventually, but Sharon will cause them a lot of trouble before that happens.

Probably. They want Sharon as the next Sheila Carter/Patti Williams and Nick & Avery are her "victims".

sharcakes

Postby sharcakes » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:33 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote sharicelong: Jessica Collins says on The Talk that Y&R is planning a big wedding for Nick & Avery and the wardrobe people are choosing wedding gowns right now.

She also said she's not sure if Nick & Avery make it down the aisle because Nick has a cray cray ex-wife.

Sharon told Faith that she has a plan to get Nick back. >(

Since Sharon is capable of evil like changing Summer's paternity test and putting Phyllis in a coma, what does she have in store for Nick and Avery?

2 Possibilities:

1. Sharon hires a Cassie look-alike to stop the Wedding. We all know Camryn Grimes is still taping at Y&R and she says she has a big story and is very busy. I read some rumors that Sharon uses a Cassie look-alike to mess with Nick's head.

2. What if Sharon pulls a Pattycakes and kidnaps Avery, takes her place at the wedding, and shoots Nick!

What do you think?

Maybe she'll steal Avery's wedding dress and then burn down the church...kidding!
But seriously, though, I really don't know, but I have a feeling that Avery had better watch her back. With Sharon's built-in excuse for whatever she does (which will get her out of taking responsibility for her actions), plus the loss-of-Cassie excuse, Sharon is capable of anything right now. I doubt she would hurt Nick; if anything, I predict she may hurt Avery.

Ghost Cassie told Sharon to step up her efforts because time is running out so Sharon is gonna pull out all the stops!

I'm thinking Sharon might POISON Avery. >)

xjustbestrong

Postby xjustbestrong » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:41 am

Sharon did change the paternity test as she admitted it so that is 100% true, Nick is really the father of Summer, not Jack.

Charlie Big

Postby Charlie Big » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:54 am

There have been so many obsticles to threaten Sharon's plan that I think that she will become so desperate to stop Nick and Avery that she will go to Nick and tell him what she did and how she did it because she loves him and wants her family back. I don't think that she will tell him everything but I do think that she is so out of it that she will think that if she just tells him, he will love her back and he won't marry Avery. She has convinced herself that Nick still loves her and he doesn't and when she tells him I think that he is going to go running to Jack and Summer and Avery. She might delay the wedding but I don't think that she will stop it. I think that it bothers Avery that Dylan married Chelsea also. I am not sure that she is all into Nick either. I think that she sees all of his baggage and the problems he has with his sicko ex and I think that she is getting turned off by him. She might be getting a glimpse at what Phyllis had to put up with and decide that she doesn't want it, unless, after what Sharon confesses to have done, he works to convince Avery that they belong together. I see Sharon pleading with Nick to marry her instead of Avery. I saw her do that with Brad Carlton on the day of his wedding and she practically got down to him on her hands and knees, begging him to marry her instead of her sister-in-law. She was willing to stab her in the back to get what she wanted too. I don't put anything past Sharon. She would do anything to get what she wants, even abuse her child and hurt a young, innocent adult, by making her life look like a lie.

restless2

Postby restless2 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Quote sharicelong: Jessica Collins says on The Talk that Y&R is planning a big wedding for Nick & Avery and the wardrobe people are choosing wedding gowns right now.

She also said she's not sure if Nick & Avery make it down the aisle because Nick has a cray cray ex-wife.

Sharon told Faith that she has a plan to get Nick back. >(

Since Sharon is capable of evil like changing Summer's paternity test and putting Phyllis in a coma, what does she have in store for Nick and Avery?

2 Possibilities:

1. Sharon hires a Cassie look-alike to stop the Wedding. We all know Camryn Grimes is still taping at Y&R and she says she has a big story and is very busy. I read some rumors that Sharon uses a Cassie look-alike to mess with Nick's head.

2. What if Sharon pulls a Pattycakes and kidnaps Avery, takes her place at the wedding, and shoots Nick!

What do you think?
I think Dylan's PSTD will be a factor to derail the marriage.

janetb

Postby janetb » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Quote Charlie Big: There have been so many obsticles to threaten Sharon's plan that I think that she will become so desperate to stop Nick and Avery that she will go to Nick and tell him what she did and how she did it because she loves him and wants her family back. I don't think that she will tell him everything but I do think that she is so out of it that she will think that if she just tells him, he will love her back and he won't marry Avery. She has convinced herself that Nick still loves her and he doesn't and when she tells him I think that he is going to go running to Jack and Summer and Avery. She might delay the wedding but I don't think that she will stop it. I think that it bothers Avery that Dylan married Chelsea also. I am not sure that she is all into Nick either. I think that she sees all of his baggage and the problems he has with his sicko ex and I think that she is getting turned off by him. She might be getting a glimpse at what Phyllis had to put up with and decide that she doesn't want it, unless, after what Sharon confesses to have done, he works to convince Avery that they belong together. I see Sharon pleading with Nick to marry her instead of Avery. I saw her do that with Brad Carlton on the day of his wedding and she practically got down to him on her hands and knees, begging him to marry her instead of her sister-in-law. She was willing to stab her in the back to get what she wanted too. I don't put anything past Sharon. She would do anything to get what she wants, even abuse her child and hurt a young, innocent adult, by making her life look like a lie.

I wouldn't put anything past Sharon either.She may think that telling Nick what she did will convince him of her undying love and he'll want to marry her.She has no problem using Faith and Summer and Jack are just collateral damage.I also wouldn't be surprised if she tries to physically hurt Avery to get her out of the way.

alanadz

Postby alanadz » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Quote StinkyCat: There has been nothing confirmed about any paternity switch. A few posters have speculated that she may have. I don't think anyone has, or will, switch it. That would be a stupid move. We can go from here with Victor being upset to have lost a granddaughter to Jack.

I just think Sharon will try to win Nick back through her 'understanding' behavior. But Avery and Nick sound to be okay if Jessica Collins said that she has a wedding dress. It doesn't sound like she will dump him for his
lies.

I think the latest SID/SOD spoilers JG did confirm it. JM pretty much confirmed it in his interview as well.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”