Chadam Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Layngel

Re: Chadam Fans Only NO BASHING

Postby Layngel » Tue May 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Intense moments with them today, they are still so in love. Adam is starting to get real jealous, I want him to start fighting for her. I think he will soon!

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Tue May 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Quote cdhg: I wonder if Chelsea goes back to the Fortune Teller and is told that the father wants to raise the child. She would interpret that as wanting custody, when it might just mean that he wants to raise the child together with her. I will be curious to what lead to the talk of getting Dylan's name on the birth certificate and Chloe encouraging her to get Dylan to marry her. As mentioned, that could lead to Adam going for full custody.

Chelsea hasn't thought this thru. If Dylan's name is on the certificate, he could fight for custody. Adam will most likely fight for custody. Chelsea could be on the losing end in either scenario, because its kind of unfit to do this type of fraud with your child. I hate to see Chelsea wind up like Phyllis with Daniel.

This scam needs to end sooner rather than later. We have no idea how Dylan will react to the truth. Adam would likely be thrilled to raise this child with Chelsea once the fury dies down. Mama was right all along - end the con.

Rissa875

Postby Rissa875 » Tue May 21, 2013 1:51 pm

I agree. Totally tired of Adam sitting back and pouting. That is not his character. He needs to get up and fight for what he truly wants. And I believe deep inside Chelsea wants him to fight for her too. Writers please stop drawing this out... Bring on Chadam! and no Dylan and Chelsea marriage like I read in another thread.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Tue May 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Quote gardengal:
Quote cdhg: I wonder if Chelsea goes back to the Fortune Teller and is told that the father wants to raise the child. She would interpret that as wanting custody, when it might just mean that he wants to raise the child together with her. I will be curious to what lead to the talk of getting Dylan's name on the birth certificate and Chloe encouraging her to get Dylan to marry her. As mentioned, that could lead to Adam going for full custody.

Chelsea hasn't thought this thru. If Dylan's name is on the certificate, he could fight for custody. Adam will most likely fight for custody. Chelsea could be on the losing end in either scenario, because its kind of unfit to do this type of fraud with your child. I hate to see Chelsea wind up like Phyllis with Daniel.

This scam needs to end sooner rather than later. We have no idea how Dylan will react to the truth. Adam would likely be thrilled to raise this child with Chelsea once the fury dies down. Mama was right all along - end the con.

Would be one hell of a twist if Dylan ends up fighting for custody! Adam wouldn't though, he wants to raise the baby with Chelsea. If Avery represents Dylan then we'd get a united Chadam vs Davery!! >)

gardengal

Postby gardengal » Tue May 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Adam putting a major offensive to winning back Chelsea is all he has ever needed to do. He has been assuming she would be sitting around waiting for him when he was saving Sharon, Jack, and NE. Its time for Adam to realize that Chelsea is a beautiful, talented woman. Those type of women aren't desperate to be the little woman. Time for Adam to put her first, or shut up.

3WishGenie

Postby 3WishGenie » Tue May 21, 2013 2:42 pm

^^LOL I think that's what has gutted him the most. He's really been the one sitting around waiting for her to come back, not able to move on, using Sharon to entertain himself while waiting. Low and behold, Chelsea is doing her own thing and hell bent on not going back to him :-) The weak and needy one in this relationship is Adam!

Spike1976

Postby Spike1976 » Tue May 21, 2013 3:06 pm

I was actually laughing because Adam is so arrogant and he needs to quit his pity party.

Adam: You could be having my baby. (Full of it)
Chelsea: Who's to say I want your baby? (LOL) :D

Jonathan1993

Postby Jonathan1993 » Tue May 21, 2013 3:58 pm

But Chelsea saying this nullifies her whole argument because she is having his baby. She is just doing the same, hiding her true feelings behind dylan until adam show some effort to win her back, you can't fall for dylan because the relationship is based on a big lie. Yes he's arrogant but charming you see every woman he's been with has wanted to get revenge on him somehow. Because those woman were that much in love with him and he hurt them. Chelsea and dylan is so freaking boring every time I see them I ff my tv. But yeah adam and nick have that in common, charming men yet heartbreakers. They'll find there way back to each other. It's setup for them to be together its destined to be.

TwoOfEach

Postby TwoOfEach » Tue May 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Chylan is cute, but wow the passion is definitely with Chadam. My two babies were hurting so bad today. From posts elsewhere on the board I expected Chelsea to be mean and cold to Adam, but she was deeply rattled and in pain. She was upset enough from the encounter that Dylan didn't want her to drive and felt the need to check up on her.

Unfortunately, Adam is totally oblivious to how badly he hurt Chelsea. "You were only half there." "What do you mean half there, you're the one who left." He's going to have to prove that he's "all in" to get her back.

Lolacat

Postby Lolacat » Tue May 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Tomorrows US is the one that we have been waiting for.. Adam loves Chelsea and is VERY territorial over her to Dylan..(Plus the baby question finally is asked.)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”