Why didn't Sharon tell Nikki she sent Nick Ba

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Caprica

Why didn't Sharon tell Nikki she sent Nick Ba

Postby Caprica » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Phyllis? Nikki sure went off on Sharon and made it clear that her low opinion of Sharon has not changed one bit.
But IF Sharon had sent Nick back to his family like some folks says she did, she could have shut Nikki down cold. She also could have earned some respect from her former mother-in-law. This would have been proof positive that Nikki was wrong about her. But Sharon said things changd, they worked it out and they (PHICK) are HAPPY.
I guess Sharon doesn't know she sent Nick back to his family. Oh and Nikki knows she lied about Faith's paternity.

Mrs.BillyAbbott

Re: Why didn't Sharon tell Nikki she sent Nick Ba

Postby Mrs.BillyAbbott » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Of course Sharon knows she did...
When Nick finally found out that he was the father,
him and Sharon had a whole conversation about how
she lied about the paternity so he could be with his family

But you are right... I don't know why Sharon didn't tell Nikki... truth is, I didn't think of it myself, either!
Nice catch.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Quote Mrs.BillyAbbott: Of course Sharon knows she did...

But you are right... I don't know why Sharon didn't tell Nikki... truth is, I didn't think of it myself, either!
Nice catch.

Nikki probably would not have believed her and would have said something nasty. But more important, it is not something Sharon would advertise: that Nick would not have gone back to Phyllis of his own accord. The reason: she is not a hurtful person.

Sydney9098

Postby Sydney9098 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:36 pm

I thought Nikki and Sharon's whole conversation was awkward and forced. ~)

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Quote Sydney9098: I thought Nikki and Sharon's whole conversation was awkward and forced. ~)

me too

Caprica

Postby Caprica » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Quote Blue 501:

Nice catch.

Nikki probably would not have believed her and would have said something nasty. But more important, it is not something Sharon would advertise: that Nick would not have gone back to Phyllis of his own accord. The reason: she is not a hurtful person.

All Sharon had to say was ask Nick. Nikki would certainly believe her son. Hurtful? Who would be hurt? Nick did go back to his wife on his own. The reason Sharon didn't say that to Nikki is because it didn't happen. Nick woke up and reailzed the mistake he was making leaving his family. He even thanked Phyllis for SAVING HIM from that mistake. In fact, her thanked her before when he had amnesia and thought he still loved Sharon, he thanked Phyllis for NOT giving up on him and letting him make that mistake. I am sure I can find the episodes at Of the Moment.com.

Was it Sharon's idea for Nick to recommit to his wife? Was it Sharon's idea to buy her that new engagement ring? Oh right, that's the same ring Sharon stole, and told her mother it should have been meeee marrying Nick. Did Sharon forget AGAIN that she sent him back! lol

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Quote Caprica:
Quote Blue 501:

Nice catch.

All Sharon had to say was ask Nick. Nikki would certainly believe her son. Hurtful? Who would be hurt? Nick did go back to his wife on his own. The reason Sharon didn't say that to Nikki is because it didn't happen. Nick woke up and reailzed the mistake he was making leaving his family. He even thanked Phyllis for SAVING HIM from that mistake. In fact, her thanked her before when he had amnesia and thought he still loved Sharon, he thanked Phyllis for NOT giving up on him and letting him make that mistake. I am sure I can find the episodes at Of the Moment.com.

Was it Sharon's idea for Nick to recommit to his wife? Was it Sharon's idea to buy her that new engagement ring? Oh right, that's the same ring Sharon stole, and told her mother it should have been meeee marrying Nick. Did Sharon forget AGAIN that she sent him back! lol

I have to respectfully disagree, but it did, too happen. Sharon sent Nick back to Phyllis when Summer became ill. You might not like how it happened, but that doesn't make it a fantasy. It's all on Youtube plain to see.

Just because he thanked Phyllis later for whatever, doesn't take away from the fact that Sharon told Nick to go be with Phyllis and Summer repeatedly. Let's not dispute facts here.

greeneyes53

Postby greeneyes53 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:40 pm

IMO, what happened or didn't happen is NONE OF NIKKI'S business! Sharon doesn't have to explain herself to the likes of Nikki.

Moniker1979

Postby Moniker1979 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Quote greeneyes53: IMO, what happened or didn't happen is NONE OF NIKKI'S business! Sharon doesn't have to explain herself to the likes of Nikki.

THANK YOU! This is exactly right, Nikki has no right sticking her nose in other people's business. Period.

nikkic

Postby nikkic » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Quote Caprica: Phyllis? Nikki sure went off on Sharon and made it clear that her low opinion of Sharon has not changed one bit.
But IF Sharon had sent Nick back to his family like some folks says she did, she could have shut Nikki down cold. She also could have earned some respect from her former mother-in-law. This would have been proof positive that Nikki was wrong about her. But Sharon said things changd, they worked it out and they (PHICK) are HAPPY.
I guess Sharon doesn't know she sent Nick back to his family. Oh and Nikki knows she lied about Faith's paternity.

sharon hasnt forgot you can belive she will never forget that, the situation was very hard for her, but she made the right selfless decision to put nick focusing on his sick child instead of her. as far as her boardcasting it to anyone she has a conversation with, thats not her style if she were doing that we would never hear the end of it i guess nothing she does is ever right, but to me shes a loving,caring,selfless person andi love her, nikki should worry about how long its going to be b4 tgvn gives her the boot AGAIN instead of harrassing a mother in detress trying to form a bond w her child :) 3) :) 3)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”