Anyone else tired of Neil with Tyra?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lilpiggy

Re: Anyone else tired of Neil with Tyra?

Postby lilpiggy » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Quote tootoophyl: I am tired of them, but I am biased. I never liked Tyra, don't care one way or the other for Neil either.

My feelings exactly. Tyra is such a whiner and Neil is a rat. They deserve each other.

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Quote SuziDecorator:
Quote Oreo123: Tyra is not weighing Neil down. In fact, she tried her best to tell him Lily is a grown woman and not a little girl ...everything all Lily fans have been saying. I like Tyra and respect her....Neil needs to live his own life and see who he wants...Tyra is a good person who raised a lovely child..a child with manners. Good for her. Now Neil needs to live his life uninterrupted!

Oreo, you and I usually agree but on this we don't. How can you say you respect someone who sleeps with a married man and breaks up his marriage? You can LIKE the character (I like Phyllis) but having respect for them? Nah, don't think so. Yes, she raised a child w/ good manners and that is great. But, she still slept with a married man and is still after him. That shows an amazing lack of moral fiber to me. I have always loved Neil but totally lost respect for him with the Tyra thing. I've had friends do the same thing - I may still love them, but the respect level goes waaaaay down. Wrong is wrong no matter who does it.

I don't know - - If I had time I would make a list of everyone on this soap that has slept with a married man or slept with a married woman - - and some of them I "respect" for the other good things they have done in their lives (or on their "soap lives."

NAE 3

Postby NAE 3 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:12 pm

TYRA IS GOING TO HAVE A CHILD FOR LILY.DO YOU THINK?

flygirl1969

Postby flygirl1969 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Please soap gods, do not haveTyra carrying Lily's baby. Tyra is not close to Cane and Lily she's just her father's mistress. If anyone acts as a surrogate it will be Mac IMO.

Kaiden

Postby Kaiden » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Quote flygirl1969: Please soap gods, do not haveTyra carrying Lily's baby. Tyra is not close to Cane and Lily she's just her father's mistress. If anyone acts as a surrogate it will be Mac IMO.

Nooooooooooooo NOT Tyra. PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I say MAC, if anyone. IMO!!

Jimi

Postby Jimi » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Quote annyhall: The Neal/Tyra love affair is just not working. That is why she is on re-occuring status. The chemistry is just not there between the two of them. It is funny how this girl broke up his marriage to Karen and now he seems to be uninterested except for the occasional booty call now and then. Neal really needs to be with a woman he has some real chemistry with. Jill Abbott would be wonderful for Neal. She fiery and he quiet. They would be awesome together. But I know it won't happen I think the quota is only one interracial relationship on a soap at a time. LOL

[quote] I agree annyhall. I think neil and jill would make
a great couple. It will never happen - one interracial at a
time. I think the writers would like to kill off lily, but
becuz she has such a large fan base they don't dare.[quote]

moosika

Postby moosika » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Are they still on the show??? I take bathroom breaks when they get screen time. I would rather watch paint dry.

mermag

Postby mermag » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:15 pm

Quote SuziDecorator:
Quote Oreo123: Tyra is not weighing Neil down. In fact, she tried her best to tell him Lily is a grown woman and not a little girl ...everything all Lily fans have been saying. I like Tyra and respect her....Neil needs to live his own life and see who he wants...Tyra is a good person who raised a lovely child..a child with manners. Good for her. Now Neil needs to live his life uninterrupted!

Oreo, you and I usually agree but on this we don't. How can you say you respect someone who sleeps with a married man and breaks up his marriage? You can LIKE the character (I like Phyllis) but having respect for them? Nah, don't think so. Yes, she raised a child w/ good manners and that is great. But, she still slept with a married man and is still after him. That shows an amazing lack of moral fiber to me. I have always loved Neil but totally lost respect for him with the Tyra thing. I've had friends do the same thing - I may still love them, but the respect level goes waaaaay down. Wrong is wrong no matter who does it.

SuziDecorator-Couldn't agree with you more! I can only think of poor Karen now whenever I see Tyra--like they say first impressions are usually right on, I did not like her when she first came on and I was right about her!! >( >(

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:43 pm

As I can recall that Neil told Tyra he did not want to live with her and when he did this she was very upset. I think that she was trying to move in on him too fast. No to mention the fact that she caused trouble in his marriage to Karen. I think that Neil was really trying to say to her that they need to just cool it for a while. I hope that they do because I think that Neil needs someone more grown up and not as needy as Tyra seems to be.

niptuck

Postby niptuck » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:55 pm

I love me some Jill BUT not with Neil (whom i also love) But that could never happen shes way to OLD for Neil, Neils in his early 40s. and Jill in her 60s. that would never happen.I'm sure they will find someone for Neil. Tyra i say the Detective OR Det. and Olivia. ?) ~) !)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”