Spoiler!! Nick and Phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Soulsistah

Re: Spoiler!! Nick and Phyllis

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Quote lady red:
Quote Trez: I can't believe that Nick and Phyllis are renewing their vows after Nick left her to be with Sharon not even a month ago..She takes him back after that? Nick deserves to be alone..He doesn't know who he wants to be with..He loves Sharon but needs to be committed to Phyllis?
Hi...You've got to be kidding! Not another go-round of the Phick fiasco!!!OMG!!! Nick is probably going back to Phyllis for Summer's sake. He feels obligated to her, and he wants to be there for her thru the medical crisis. He doesn't have to return back to Phyllis in order to have an active role in Summer's life! The truth about Summer's paternity needs to be revealed! I hope she is Jacks bio child, so Nick can finally be free and he will not have any reason to be tied to Phyllis! And Phyllis, she will always be the fool!! What woman in her right mind will settle for being second? Nick may return back to her, but his heart will ALWAYS belong to Sharon. He's a man torn btw two women and emotional pain. Phyllis will always be the afterthought...If Nick cannot be w/Sharon he will be w/Phyllis. He needs to be alone and get his mind right and stop going back and forth this is VERY BAD for everyone involved.

BWAH! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) That's what makes this even funnier to me than before...I always knew Rashy was low (read: no) class, but to willingly be second - again?!!! 8) Wasn't she the one that gave Nick the ultimatum a few weeks back to pick their marriage or Sharon and he chose Sharon?! Didn't Rashy accuse him of being with her because she was like a "shrink with benefits"? Did he ever deny that he was with Rashy to get over Cassie? I didnt' hear no denial. ROTFLMOL! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) I flove this!!! Default! Default! Default!! :D

The writers are playing all y'all still watching for fools. Wow. MAB really is trying to turn this into her bro-in-law's show. :-)

FL senior fan

Postby FL senior fan » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:38 pm

WE HAVE GROWN USE TO THIS BEHAVIOR FROM NICK; not saying we like it. I finally thought he was with Sharon when she found out he was the father. I bet ya they will get back; just a matter of time; maybe if Sharon's baby is said to be dead (BABY SWAP TO ASHLEY?) then she will definately not want to stay with Jack----once again using Jack while still in love with Nick. Phyllis is STUPID knowing his history and deep love for Sharon; get therapy for Red! Get over Nick!

lightandday

Postby lightandday » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Quote Demus:
Quote lightandday:
Quote Trez: I can't believe that Nick and Phyllis are renewing their vows after Nick left her to be with Sharon not even a month ago..She takes him back after that? Nick deserves to be alone..He doesn't know who he wants to be with..He loves Sharon but needs to be committed to Phyllis?

I want Nick to go on a Dam retreat and find hiself like his dad always does just go somewhere.

LMAO!!!

Didn't Victor go see the Dahli Lama or somethin'? LOL

Maybe Nick, Sharon, Victor and Ashley could go and get a package deal :-) I remember when Victor came back he was high like a kite :-) I wanted to go where he went :D

No shish! Yeah Victor had sum of that good KUSH! he came back ready...LMAO

tpputer

Postby tpputer » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:49 pm

I wish Phylis would just kick his azz out. She should be with Jack. Nick should be alone and Sharon could sleep with whoever.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:51 pm

But you see, Phyllis won't kick him out (she never has before - he left). She's just as "needy" as she has claimed Sharon is and needs a man "to validate her" - even a man who clearly doesn't truly love her and can't remain faithful or committed to her. Wowza! Someone explain to me again how Phyllis is "smart" and "independent".... :-)

lightandday

Postby lightandday » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:56 pm

Quote KeepingItReal:
Quote lightandday:
Quote Demus:

But the polls state they are the #1 couple!!! Why are y'all surprised? :-)
Just kidding!!! :D
Remember what Phyllis said, "I'm an idiot"! She knows she's an idiot and can't help herself so let's just go with the flow and watch Nick dump her butt for Sharon when he finds out that baby is his.
Once again....Phyllis is the default pick >)

She Sure did say it she even blamed herself for Summer current state, I don't no why folk get upset @ Phyliss being bash we she bashes herself.

That is so true....Phyllis even wrote it. I hate myself!
Well I think this would be very funny to watch they re-iterate their vows....even though he just told Sharon he never stopped loving her. Nick's two faced

Yeah I can’t see how the Vows will be said,
I Nicholas Newman take You Phyllis Newman to have and to hold for 4wks until I can’t take being away from Sharon from this day forward to have sex with and imagine you being the love of my life…LOL Okay let me stop before I tick a fan off….LOL

SouthernGirl89

Postby SouthernGirl89 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Nick use to be my favorite Character now he makes me sick!! >)

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Not this fan! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) That was hilarious - and about as meaningless as every word Nick has and will ever say about his "commitment" to Phyllis. He let the cat out of the bag finally weeks ago: Sharon, not Phyllis, is the love of his life. He willingly and freely made his choice and it wasn't Red. :-) Phyllis...well, second choice is what's she used to. 3)

bestlurker

Postby bestlurker » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Quote Soulsistah: But you see, Phyllis won't kick him out (she never has before - he left). She's just as "needy" as she has claimed Sharon is and needs a man "to validate her" - even a man who clearly doesn't truly love her and can't remain faithful or committed to her. Wowza! Someone explain to me again how Phyllis is "smart" and "independent".... :-)

You forgot "strong". LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And as I've read on this board a couple of days ago, Phyllis is also fabulous, a role model, what all women should try to be, and there was some more too. Man, I wish I saved that post before Candace deleted that thread.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Quote bestlurker:
Quote Soulsistah: But you see, Phyllis won't kick him out (she never has before - he left). She's just as "needy" as she has claimed Sharon is and needs a man "to validate her" - even a man who clearly doesn't truly love her and can't remain faithful or committed to her. Wowza! Someone explain to me again how Phyllis is "smart" and "independent".... :-)

You forgot "strong". LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

And as I've read on this board a couple of days ago, Phyllis is also fabulous, a role model, what all women should try to be, and there was some more too. Man, I wish I saved that post before Candace deleted that thread.

Something about being a SOAP OPERA "DIVA" and then went on to compare her to some great soap divas like Erica Cane & REVA SHAYNE. REVA SHAYNE what a LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”