Lily and Cane Fans (No Bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
lanefan256

Re: New! Non-Bash Thread for Lily and Cane Fans!

Postby lanefan256 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Cane tells Lily that he loves her today? Good :-) This epi sounds like the best one since last summer. Long live Lane!

partyvibe

Postby partyvibe » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:15 pm

After the whole truth is reveal i want to see Cane and Lily sit down and have serious talks about what has happen to them and how comes they make people come between them and hurt them so much.I want everything out in the open between these two.

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Quote partyvibe: After the whole truth is reveal i want to see Cane and Lily sit down and have serious talks about what has happen to them and how comes they make people come between them and hurt them so much.I want everything out in the open between these two.

After the truth comes out I want them to make love for about a week and then they can talk all they want. LOL

Latricia

Postby Latricia » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Quote annyhall:
Quote partyvibe: After the whole truth is reveal i want to see Cane and Lily sit down and have serious talks about what has happen to them and how comes they make people come between them and hurt them so much.I want everything out in the open between these two.

After the truth comes out I want them to make love for about a week and then they can talk all they want. LOL

Gosh that would be so nice , just like when Cane had rose petals on the bed for Lily on last year Valentine's Day when they made passionate love. *) *)Bring On Lane!!!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:00 pm

I want Cane to fully understand what actually happened with the DNA test and results. I want Cane and Lily to connect emotionally and mentally again before they reconnect physically. They are awesome when they are on the same page. There is nothing like it!! I think that a little time to reconnect to each other before they hit the sheets is going to solidify this relationship like no one else"s. Go LANE!!!

Charme

Postby Charme » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Cane's love for Lily is awesome. I so loved watching what I hope is the road back. Lily and Cane have earned happiness.I wish big things for Lane in 2009 :) . Go Lane!!!!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Quote Charme: Cane's love for Lily is awesome. I so loved watching what I hope is the road back. Lily and Cane have earned happiness.I wish big things for Lane in 2009 :) . Go Lane!!!!

ITA, too!! This ought to be an awesome year for them.

Charme

Postby Charme » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:23 am

Seeing Cane profess his love for Lily, gave me goose bumps. I can't wait until these two can really get together. Go Lane!!! Bringing sexy back to the soap once again ;) :D

annyhall

Postby annyhall » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:57 am

On this show I have not seen a male Character who expresses his love for a woman like Cane does for Lily. Even if he is not able to express his love because of boundaries you can see the anguish he goes through. I even see some of the other Male Characters imitating Cane some. This week seemed to be such a difficult week for Cane. His mom gave his position to his traitor brother. He found out Lily had slept with Billy and that she was going on a romantic rondevu with his brother. The expression of Love, Anguish,Pain and Anger was Acting at it's best. I hope that Jill and Lily will give so much love to him that it will heal some of the wounds he's received(esp. after he finds out about the baby) lately. Love, Love, Love Cane and Lily!!!!!

MsSuperSuds

Postby MsSuperSuds » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:20 am

Quote annyhall: On this show I have not seen a male Character who expresses his love for a woman like Cane does for Lily. Even if he is not able to express his love because of boundaries you can see the anguish he goes through. I even see some of the other Male Characters imitating Cane some. This week seemed to be such a difficult week for Cane. His mom gave his position to his traitor brother. He found out Lily had slept with Billy and that she was going on a romantic rondevu with his brother. The expression of Love, Anguish,Pain and Anger was Acting at it's best. I hope that Jill and Lily will give so much love to him that it will heal some of the wounds he's received(esp. after he finds out about the baby) lately. Love, Love, Love Cane and Lily!!!!!

Annyhall, it's so great to have you as a cohort in this Cane and Lily romance. I see the other actors in other storylines imitating, too, but they cannot DUPLICATE!!! Only Cane brings that complete loving package to the screen. His eyes, his face and his demeanor always express what he is feeling--especially about and to Lily. They can be the most expressive sometimes when they are are not talking to each other--just looking at each other. They don't notice other people in the room. It's always just the two of them. The sexual energy and chemistry is amazing!!! You know that has just got to be love AND some great acting. Only people who are into each other act like that. DG and CK are doing an excellent job. As I have stated before now: If I did not know that they were married & devoted to other people, I would believe that there was something going on behind the scenes.

And I love the way he treats Jill. I love their mother/son relationship. He has become extremely close to her. I think that has softened her edginess a little bit, also. This guy is golden. I love him. And Lily loves him. And Mama Jill loves him.

Go LANE! I am looking forward to this reunion next week.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”