Am I the only one who is NOT the least bit excited about this whole "...Ashes" crap?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
xx_Jenn_xx

Re: Am I the only one who is NOT the least bit excited about this whole

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:15 am

Well CraZy gurl-friend :)) ...I for one am looking forward to this explosion and im gonna tell u y:

~First of all...they needed this to happen cuz of all the dam shenanigans thats going on...like all the unfinished s/l's....'the Newman jet'...'David Chow n his real intentions'...'deaths of Plum & JiMin'...'the stolen money'...'Carson'...'Cane..is he or isnt he Jill's son'...'paternity of Summer Jacklyn Abbott' (sorry i couldnt resist LMAO)....etc...

~Maybe with this disaster we will FINALLY get sum answers!
OR it will jus add on to the million & one s/l's that were left hanging.

~Second of all n MOST importantly, theres too much dead weight (pardon the pun) in GC & I want sum of these characters 'killed off' >) like....David Chow & Joe ~) hopefully Carson shows up & dies in it too ~)oooh, maybe hes following Amber... !)

~Finally...cuz the fighting between Nikki & Vic has to STOP...they love eachother..and hopefully this tragedy will bring them back 2gether %(

Other than that, I hope itz good & isnt disappointing... ;(

BaileyBaby

Postby BaileyBaby » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:10 am

I too have been looking forward to the whole Explosion s/l. I know what you mean about being let down by a Soap s/l. I had been watching GH for about 8 months at the urging of a Dear Old Friend & really liked it. Then they "killed" off Lucky. I cried w/ his parents, Luke & Laura. Then I find out he was really alive. Boy, I was so angry. I felt cheated! I haven't watched it since. I guess if you watch enough soaps or TV at all you get cynical. So w/ all the hype for this new s/l on Y&R don't be suprised it turns out cornball stupid. Let's all hope not ! ! Wouldn't it be nice to look forward to Y&R again? You think Y&R has bad s/l's? Try watching B&B! Now there is a whole bunch of s/l's that are about as Dumb-as-they-come ! ! ;(

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:17 am

I really don't care either. I think when they finally get to the Ashes and the crash part instead of it being exciting and emotional it will just a long drag.

BaileyBaby

Postby BaileyBaby » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:21 am

Quote Nosycookie1201: I really don't care either. I think when they finally get to the Ashes and the crash part instead of it being exciting and emotional it will just a long drag.

I hope we are wrong. I hope it is exciting. If not I have had it. I will do what I do w/ B&B. I will no longer watch it live. I will record it so I can BUZZ through the stupid parts!!! :~

sarab

Postby sarab » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:49 am

No, not the only one. Don't care. I think Days' John dying is more exciting.
Sara

Revasfan

Postby Revasfan » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:50 am

Anyways ~)

I'm excited, but I'll be p'd if no one dies. I want at least one good death for all this hype.

Delonjo

Postby Delonjo » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:52 am

Remember when no one but extras died during the Dynasty terrorist attack? :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

I expect something similar. Maybe David Chow and JT and Karen will die. Complete nobodies.

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:52 am

Girl... I got my margarita, salsa and chips ready! This is the most exciting thing on the show since Nick hooked up with Phyllis. We've had the lame head injury I got amnesia thing to the wheels have fell off... Bring on the BOOM! and while we're at it... Let's get rid of some of the extra characters in the cast! ;)

Revasfan

Postby Revasfan » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:53 am

That just makes you wanna tear someone a brand new a-hole.

All the hype and no deliver.

Someone will die. I wish Vikki, and the baby to boot. Don't get mad. That's good drama right there.

cherchezlefemme

Postby cherchezlefemme » Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:55 am

Quote Revasfan: That just makes you wanna tear someone a brand new a-hole.

All the hype and no deliver.

Someone will die. I wish Vikki, and the baby to boot. Don't get mad. That's good drama right there.

Oooooooohhhh Girl you like to live dangerously. I personally want to see JT do-nuthin arse bite the dust. ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”