EJ

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mama rosa

Re: EJ

Postby mama rosa » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:42 am

IMO,
Wells has waited his whole life to hear the words,
"We BELONG together!...could have meant more to him than "I love you"....
Wells has wanted to "Belong" for so looong,to either feel loved,respected and belong somewhere!!...
The look in his eyes when he heard Sami say, "We belong together" just choked me up...I was so happy for him! :D
No matter what Stefano, never made Wells really belong,because Stefano didn't respect him...
And of course Lexi loved Wells, Chad and Wells are working on it,they Belong but it's different then Kristen well who knows what she's thinking!?

I'm thrilled for Wells!!

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Quote mama rosa: IMO,
Wells has wanted to "Belong" for so looong,to either feel loved,respected and belong somewhere!!...
The look in his eyes when he heard Sami say, "We belong together" just choked me up...I was so happy for him! :D
No matter what Stefano, never made Wells really belong,because Stefano didn't respect him...
And of course Lexi loved Wells, Chad and Wells are working on it,they Belong but it's different then Kristen well who knows what she's thinking!?

I'm thrilled for Wells!!

:D

I'm thrilled for Wells, too, all he's ever wanted was "his family..Samantha, Johnny and Sydney"

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Quote HouseTops:

I'm thrilled for Wells!!

I'm thrilled for Wells, too, all he's ever wanted was "his family..Samantha, Johnny and Sydney"

why is EJ called Wells?

mama rosa

Postby mama rosa » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Quote kenerly1:
Quote HouseTops:

I'm thrilled for Wells!!

why is EJ called Wells?

Because when Stefano disowned him I said to myself He IS no longer EJ to me,Stefano doesn't deserve to call him his Son!.So I call him by his sir name,{kinda to give him roots}...I won't call him EJ again,...Now he is Wells his own man,a strong man,a man that found out who he is! What's really important to him,and how to appreciate what he has,...and not a shadow image of Stefano...

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:14 pm

I like that EJ is trying to keep his father at a distance. What happened with Sami - the past two days. Well Stefano needs to do the same with his son, somehow make it up to him for everything -but Stefano doesn't know restraint or how to show his love without bungling it up or trying to take over or admonish & state this is a sign of weakness. SO his staying away it has helped. But he will be back. In SOD they said John goes to see him on February 4th.

You know mama rosa I like your quote. I read on another website they think that EJ isn't acting like himself. Idiots don't find him strong right now. I think it took a lot of guts for him to go see Sami knowing that he was told she almost made the biggest mistake of her life. Just because he can be forgiving to the one woman he has loved forever doesn't make him weak. He has grown and matured and he told us all he that he needed to look within himself and stop the hatred and learn to forgive.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Quote allmylovingdays: I like that EJ is trying to keep his father at a distance. What happened with Sami - the past two days. Well Stefano needs to do the same with his son, somehow make it up to him for everything -but Stefano doesn't know restraint or how to show his love without bungling it up or trying to take over or admonish & state this is a sign of weakness. SO his staying away it has helped. But he will be back. In SOD they said John goes to see him on February 4th.

You know mama rosa I like your quote. I read on another website they think that EJ isn't acting like himself. Idiots don't find him strong right now. I think it took a lot of guts for him to go see Sami knowing that he was told she almost made the biggest mistake of her life. Just because he can be forgiving to the one woman he has loved forever doesn't make him weak. He has grown and matured and he told us all he that he needed to look within himself and stop the hatred and learn to forgive.

IMO, to voice your true love and feelings for someone is in my book being strong in your person and character!!!

:D :))

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:48 pm

Quote stjarna:
Quote allmylovingdays: I like that EJ is trying to keep his father at a distance. What happened with Sami - the past two days. Well Stefano needs to do the same with his son, somehow make it up to him for everything -but Stefano doesn't know restraint or how to show his love without bungling it up or trying to take over or admonish & state this is a sign of weakness. SO his staying away it has helped. But he will be back. In SOD they said John goes to see him on February 4th.

IMO, to voice your true love and feelings for someone is in my book being strong in your person and character!!!

:D :))

BRAVO stjarna Bravo! :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:27 pm

When you have nothing to say (the other fan base) you just start making things up.

This is the first time that nothing can be put in EJAMI's faces......

and I am loving every minute of it! :) :) :) :) :)

kenerly1

Postby kenerly1 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:27 pm

calling people idiots that have a difference of opinion is just wrong...I adore EJ and don't want him HURT!!! Sami most times is all over the place..Us idiots are just not sure that she won't go back to Rafe or whomever.

allmylovingdays

Postby allmylovingdays » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:35 pm

My "idiot' comment is aimed at those that feel that EJ can't be strong because he isn't manipulating and because he didn't just react and strike out, he has learned to not only forgive others but himself. Loving Sami has been his one constant. They feel this makes him weak and pathetic. Not because you have a difference of opinion on will this last or not.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”