name for baby girl brady

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Audd

Re: name for baby girl brady

Postby Audd » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:13 pm

Quote bearrie: Here's my latest take on a name for Bope's baby girl. Miracle? Because SHE is that. This little girl is a Miracle in more than one way. I just noticed TODAY that Hope does look somewhat pregnant. I don't mean she looks ready to pop either. She looks like she is about 5 or 6 months along. It's a MIRACLE that she even IS Bope's child. Seeinga s how Hope has been pregnant with her for going on a year now? It's been more than 10 months that's for sure.
Miracle Addie Brady..For short she can be called Mira

Ain't this the truth!

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:15 pm

Chrissi,

Maybe you could send our thoughts on baby names to the writers!!LOL! Just kidding, but you could say it's from the girls from soaps.com and here are a couple ideas ;) We were able to vote on Claire's name, which I did, I voted for Claire!

erbutterfly1

Postby erbutterfly1 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:19 pm

ohhh..i wasn't around when you got to vote for claires name...i would LOVE to be able to vote this time around!

cbrady

Postby cbrady » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:21 pm

Quote erbutterfly1: ohhh..i wasn't around when you got to vote for claires name...i would LOVE to be able to vote this time around!

I didn't either because I didn't have a computer at the time. I am still stuck on FAITH for the baby if it is a girl. What what will happen if it is a boy ?

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:25 pm

I like Faith too!
LOL, yeah, what if it's a boy??! Some of us think it's a girl because Bo has refered to the baby as "she" or "her" and when Hope asked why he keeps saying that, he said "I don't know, I just have a feeling it's a girl" Time will tell!

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:28 pm

Quote Audd: I like Faith too!
LOL, yeah, what if it's a boy??! Some of us think it's a girl because Bo has refered to the baby as "she" or "her" and when Hope asked why he keeps saying that, he said "I don't know, I just have a feeling it's a girl" Time will tell!

Time or some soap opera mag with a juicy scoop. :D 3)

christmas

Postby christmas » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:50 am

hi ,, yeah i think that great for hope having baby girl i bet that so if it girl i woudl like that name melissa or marie or adrianne i want her to let bo know that hei s the father not patirck but how ...

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:11 am

Haha do you think they'd listen to me? :)

jessiegirl

Postby jessiegirl » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:03 pm

I think a good name would be Madison Brady!! How does that sound?? lol. :-)

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:49 pm

Quote jessiegirl: I think a good name would be Madison Brady!! How does that sound?? lol. :-)

Madison is a nice name, it just has no special meaning behind it. Not to mention, Hope generally picks her children's name after some family relative.
We are hoping that she won't with her daughter. We are suggesting names that have special meaning to Bope but these names aren't recycled.

I was thinking Sofia Alice Brady. Sofia is Greek for Wisdom. Bo is Greek and this lil girl seems to be quite Wise. Even though she has yet to be born. LOL :D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”